BY FRESH

This soap is hard-milled. Has nourishing formula of vegetable glycerin & shea butter. Locks in moisture & makes scent last longer. Hand-wrapped in cotton inlaid paper. And tied neatly with wire & a semi-precious stone. see more...

• Estos productos los mandan a argentina?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Bra R.
Bra R.
Dallas, TX
This soap is amazing. It smells so good and is very moisturizing. I woukd definitely recommend buying
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Elburn, IL
Very nice. keeps skin soft. would recommend to anyone. Works on sensitive skin.
LaDonna H.
LaDonna H.
The smell was amazing and I always felt happy using this soap! The soap felt very fancy in my shower and also smelled my whole bathroom up with the scent.
Becca L.
Becca L.
The only one thing to do say it to me you be so much happy with my that it is was a great way to get go on a my be in your life eyes on you me and I my me and you my I pod cast touch ou of ua oin uand out for a few years weeks days and it is not so a good time with to be on my phone way of saying that he it to me that and you have a good time with you on your own music video ou is so good
Cordoba
Divinos tiene un olor bastante fresco y duradero lo cual no hace cansarte del producto .. estaría bueno que manden mas cosas a argentina
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This is heaven to use. Though it is pricey, it is worth it. The scent is amazing and it leaves the skin oh so divine.
Cordoba
Estos productos los mandan a argentina?