BY FRESH

This soap is hard-milled. Has nourishing formula of vegetable glycerin & shea butter. Locks in moisture & makes scent last longer. Hand-wrapped in cotton inlaid paper. And tied neatly with wire & a semi-precious stone. see more...

Winnie B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Got a set of these as a Christmas present and finally found them beneath all my stocked bath products! I sometimes forget how awesome Fresh is and don't seek them out as much but they're firmly back on my radar now.

Super moisturizing, don't feel that tightened sensation on my skin like I usually do with most drugstore soaps. Lovely scent, and super soft skin after!
Nevette B.
I love the scents of Fresh soaps so much! Also love the large size of the bar, it is definitely a great value for the price, compared to other higher end soaps.

Cons: these soaps eventually were irritating enough that I had to switch brands. I loved the scents, but there is an ingredient in every single soap that I just can't handle.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
...this soap reminds me of The Deep South...where Magnolia is blooming & Gardenia growing wild...a Favorite of mine & sure to be THE PERFECT GIFT for all who long for a Little Southern charm...very Indulgent...a beautiful pampering aroma.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
Love these soaps by Fresh. The smell stays with you all day but not too overpowering and for the size it's a great value. I'm not a big fan of bar soaps, but this is an exception.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells amazing it is so cute and so girly it comes with a lot of good samples and a lot of good stuff to help you with your hair and your body
Tuskee B.
Love these soaps. Smells great, cleans well and leaves my body soft. The smell is not overpowering and lasts most of the night.
Alyssa T.
Loved this scent! Very much a basic bar of soap but loved the scent. I also felt it lingered for a bit afterwards.
Sherry P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this brand! The smell is amazing and the soap leaves you smooth and leaves a light moisture to your skin.
Kristen H.
Mckinney, TX
By far my favorite scent of any soap product! Long lasting and the soap cleans without leaving any residue.
Claudia R.
Smells and feels amazing nothing like ever before highly reccomend to purchase this it's worth the price
Nahir N.
Cordoba
Estos productos los mandan a argentina?