BY FRESH

Gardenia Magnolia Petit Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with a rich heady floral scent. The nourishing formula is milled multiple times, making the soap super dense, luxurious, and long-lasting. In the Fresh spirit of artisanship, each soap is hand-wrapped, tied with a delicate wire, and topped with a semi-precious stone.

fresh Gardenia Magnolia Petit Soap
  • "Very nice. keeps skin soft. would recommend to anyone. Works on sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
And absolutely beautiful product it smells absolutely amazing and does not leave any sort of residue on the skin. I would definitely recommend getting the other scents as well. The fresh line is a work of art and one of its kind.
IrMa G.
Asheboro, NC
This soap makes my skin feel rejuvenated, I lovet , it more than what I was spect in , this is my firs time but I'm going to purchase my 2nd one soon , it's a little bit pricey , but is so worth it , i recommend this product
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
I love the feeling on my skin makes it so new like a baby butt. Not a rough feeling for those that has sensitive skin will be good with this product. However the best part about it that you smell wonderful !
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
...this soap reminds me of The Deep South...where Magnolia is blooming & Gardenia growing wild...a Favorite of mine & sure to be THE PERFECT GIFT for all who long for a Little Southern charm...very Indulgent...a beautiful pampering aroma.
Diana P.
The description is in the name! It is fresh, beautiful, and floral. It is a beautiful soap that leaves you feeling clean and crisp. The packaging is also incredibly welcoming and creative
Gabrielle R.
This soap has the best scent I have ever smelled. It makes my skin feel so smooth and the smell lasts so long!! It exceeded my expectations, and it's such a good price I always buy this and will continue to!
Nevette B.
I love the scents of Fresh soaps so much! Also love the large size of the bar, it is definitely a great value for the price, compared to other higher end soaps.

Cons: these soaps eventually were irritating enough that I had to switch brands. I loved the scents, but there is an ingredient in every single soap that I just can't handle.
Winnie B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Got a set of these as a Christmas present and finally found them beneath all my stocked bath products! I sometimes forget how awesome Fresh is and don't seek them out as much but they're firmly back on my radar now.

Super moisturizing, don't feel that tightened sensation on my skin like I usually do with most drugstore soaps. Lovely scent, and super soft skin after!
Emely T.
Left my skin feeling very soft. Cleans skin without stripping the moisture. Pleasant scent. I would recommend. I would gladly repurchase. Very gentle. Great price point, very affordable. Great as gift also.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
Love these soaps by Fresh. The smell stays with you all day but not too overpowering and for the size it's a great value. I'm not a big fan of bar soaps, but this is an exception.
Nahir N.
Cordoba
Estos productos los mandan a argentina?