BY FRESH FROM THE START

Fresh from the Start™ Russet Potatoes.
U.S. #1. see more...

• What is your favorite way to use these potatoes?2 Answers
Amy R.
Rnch De Taos, NM
Always my go-to potatoes I love these I use them for almost everything Fresh from the Start Russet Potatoes
I also like to use broccoli carrots onions and cheddar cheese for this recipe.
All these ingredients you can find at your local grocery store I usually find mine at Smith's
amanda c.
Foodie Expert
Great dinner idea for vegans on Thanksgiving. It tastes great with ketchup or any other condiment you desire. Baking them in the oven is the best way to bring out the flavor. I recommend this to vegans for a great Thanksgiving meal.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
These are good tasting and good quality potatoes. The price is good and I would recommend it to others.
Issy G.
Great for cooking or baking always have them in the house and they always taste fresh
Tanya W.
South Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
Great baking and cooking potato. Works great for mashed potatoes, baked, or fried.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great tasting potatoes. We always have them in the house since my fiancee is Irish.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
The only potatoes I use. Easy to slice, dice and shed. For many different things. They cook faster than some others.
Jessica J.
Easy potatoes to peel and make into mashed potatoes. These are the only brand I use and they are reasonably priced.
Raven C.
Victoria , BC
Foodie Expert
Love making hashbrowns with russet potatoes, add a little seasoning salt and they taste so much better than store bought hashbrowns
Raven C.
Victoria , BC
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use these potatoes?