Fresh From The Start Onions

by Fresh from the Start

Fresh From The Start™ Onions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh From The Start Onions!
How would you rate this product?
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Fresh From The Start Onions uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love cooking with onion and my family loves it. good for Hispanics that cannot be lacking in our food and cuisine. hahaha I love it
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Fresh From The Start Onions uploaded by Sharon P.
Fresh From The Start Onions uploaded by Sharon P.
Nice size,fresh .Theu were very flavorful.I used then and both in cooked, and uncooked dishes and I also used them sandwiches and they taste very good.
Hayley S.
I absolutely love onions!!!! I like to put them in practically everything. They are affordable which I like. I put them in soup, omelets and guacamole... and thats just a few things I put onions in.
Allison B.
Anaheim, CA
Fresh From The Start Onions uploaded by Allison B.
Delicious fresh onions in the produce department of my favorite grocery store. Chopped up and added to my recipe.

Looking for your answer?