BY FRESH FROM THE START

Fresh From the Start™ Sweet "n" Juicy Navel Oranges. see more...

Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
My kids love Navel Oranges, specially my little 2yr old because they are really juicy. I also like them because their perfect for home made orange juice. They're easy to squeeze and the taste is just perfect, I #HIGHLY recommend this fruit!
Itzel P.
This oranges are juicy and tasty ♡♡ the only thing is that one if them was bad :( but other than that they are a good buy!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This are great tasting and easy to peel. The kids can peel them by themselves. I love that. I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth R.
I'm pretty sure I recently purchased this branch. The oranges were juicy but they didn't have no flavor to it.
maggie h.
Greenville, NC
I love these oranges as a quick healthy snack. they are so sweet they cure my sweet tooth without the guilt.
Lezlie C.
I love navel oranges... I am always using them to make fruit salad! They are so good and good for you!
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Better than cuties or halos! The kids love them. Don't go bad as quick either.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
These are so so tasty! Quite juicy and quite refreshing! Easy to peel also!
Itzel P.
Has anyone had any bad oranges in the package?