fresh Freshface Mini Primer & Glow Set uploaded by Alexis B.

BY FRESH

Achieve complexion perfection in an instant with these skin-loving formulas. Rose Freshface Primer diminishes the appearance of flaws to create a smooth finish. Twilight Freshface Glow imparts a brilliant, yet natural-looking radiance to all skin types.

Lindsay W.
This is a great sample set. I really enjoyed the creme highlight as well as the primer. Its a great way to try fresh products.
Audrey B.
New Orleans, LA
Not the biggest fan, but I also only had a sample of it. So, truly, my opinion needs to do further research before settling
Amanda
I love this product! It keeps my face hydrated and moisturizer at all times, even underneath my makeup.
Dawn 🇨.
Markham, ON
Looooove the primer! Received this as a gift so I can't speak on the price & affordability of the product but I think I'd repurchase again in the future regardless. Helps my makeup go on smoothly and definitely compares to too faced porefessional!
Kristina S.
Edmonton
Kept my oily skin at bay! Great product! My face is usually oily by midday and this was a perfect formula. I just had to use a powder touchup once.
Dany G.
Guadalajara
Están muy bonitas son buenos productos para la piel  que lo beneficia muy bien y hace que tu piel lo agradezca