BY FRESH

Freshface Instant Glow Luminizer Sunset Is A Sheer Illuminating Cream That Imparts A Natural-looking Sun-kissed Glow To All Skin Tones While Moisturizing For A Soft, Radiant Complexion. The Lightweight Luminizer Improves The Appearance Of Skin, Leaving It Silky, Supple, And Smooth.

Key Ingredients:

• Meadowfoam Seed Oil Helps To Soften And Moisturize.
  • Vitamin C Helps To Tone And Vitamin E Helps To Soften.
  • Cucumber Extract Helps To Soothe.
  • Evening Primrose Root Extract Helps To Keep Skin Supple And Smooth.

How To Use:

Apply A Thin, Even Veil To The Face Or Targeted Areas. Can Be Worn Alone Or Over Makeup For An Instant Glow.

Eva C.
Yes. The power of this product is incredible. Miracles I tell you. It works somthing like a BB cream for me. I only use it to make my skin soft.
Sara S.
It was moisturizing and had a mice dewy glow. Not sure I would buy again. It did what it’s supposed to, I guess, but I wasn’t amazed.
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
i like it , but it made my skin feel tingly which wasn't right. It felt good on the skin before it started to tingle
Alé J.
Norman, OK
This lumanizer had seriously saved my life guys💙 First time trying it out and I adore it! Seriously great product
Misty N.
I love it, you feel beyond refreshed while and after using these products! I mainly use it for my acne
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
This is perfect for really dry skin! I use it daily because my skin in always dry! I have seen an improvement sense I been using it! Highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet! I will most definitely be purchasing again for sure and it leaves a beautiful glow to your face afterwards
Raÿ👑 M.
Brampton , ON
I felt that this luminaries your skin at its best possible abilities that it can. I would honestly say that this product makes your skin glow. The packaging is quite simple but unique as well. I would say that you should recommend this to your friends that are looking for a finish glowing natural look.
Teneal S.
What a truly amazing product this is so luxurious all it claimed to be and more, such a gorgeous glow it leaves on your skin beauty from within for sure ,will be purchasing this product again and again and recommending to others very happy customer 😊😁☺
Gabrielle V.
Boisbriand , ND
Absolutely love this product! This is juste the best serum that i've used. I bought it at sephora, a employee recommended it to me! I have a very sensitive skin and this product give me no rash or pimple. I sure will purchase it again!!
Ghydaa A.
Laval, TN
I received this one as a gift and I do love it ! I put it alone without any foundation and it makes my skin looks snkissed , glowy , healthy ! The scent is great , its gentle on the face .. Love it

Sephora