BY FRESH

Jess S.
I love this foundation, also love all the products this company makes. This make up goes on like a dream and my skin looks soooo much better after I use it. A little goes a long way. My search is finally over. I have had more trouble finding a perfect foundation than I have a man. I truely love this makeup. Very Happy and Very Satisfied. Hope they make this forever so I can relax and just repurchase it. It is a pricey makeup, but sometimes you get what you pay for and this is one of those times. I love that this is good for my skin too. It really improves it, the texture is fantastic!!!! I will repurchase.
Rose W.
Lewisville
 Very great product have only tried it a few times. For my skin tone and gave me a pretty full coverage. Covered most of my trouble spots. Long lasting but don't go jumping in the pool and expected to last. Would definitely recommend to others.
Vidushi G.
Light coverage, doesn't react with even sensitive skin like mine. Leaves a lifelike finish to the skin and is long wearing.
jhovani c.
it gives a really good natural coverage and it last almost the entire day it works perfect on a oily skin type
Kenia Evangelista G.
Freshface is a product for all skin types, leaves a natural look and moisturizes to leave a smooth skin.
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
This is a very good foundation. It has amazing coverage and makes my skin look so radiant and youthful
Ruan S.
Maripá de Minas
The product is very good, high coverage, easy application, optimal durability and fixing. Its sun protection helps a lot in the daily dynamics which causes the product to intensify if used with sunscreen.
Ďjĕñnå Î.
Khenchela
J'aime ce fond de teint , j'aime aussi tous les produits que cette entreprise fabrique. Ce maquillage se poursuit comme un rêve et ma peau appartient beaucoup mieux après l'avoir utilisé.   J'ai eu plus de peine à trouver une base parfaite que moi.  J'adore vraiment ce maquillage.  Très heureuse et très satisfaite.  J'espère qui font la police pour toujours afin que je puisse me détendre et juste le racheter.  C'est un maquillage cher, mais quelques instants vous obtenez ce que vous payez et c'est l'un des moments.  J'adore que cela soit bon pour ma peau aussi.  Cela l'améliore vraiment, la texture est fantastique!  Je vais racheter.
Mia S.
Byford
Goes really well with skin smells amazing all day like your personal scent is really great once blended and gives a natural look