BY FRESH #79 in Body Oil

A luxurious blend of precious, skin-soothing oils and extracts infused with a scent that captures the ultimate Fresh moment. Fresh Life Body Oil captures the ultimate Fresh moment with a scent that conjures the freshness of a clear blue sky, sweet morning air, a sparkling sun, and velvety water. The luxurious formula is proven to provide 24-hour moisture and restore suppleness, while leaving the skin super soft and delicately scented. Evening primrose oil helps renew the skin, sweet almond and jojoba seed oils help restore moisture and suppleness, and apricot kernel and sunflower seed oils infuse with vitamin E to help soften and protect. The formula is further enriched with passionflower seed oil, which helps maintain elasticity and smoothness; ginseng root extract, which helps tone and rejuvenate; and white lily flower extract, which helps to soothe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I awake in the early morning to the damp earth, cool and breathing beneath my toes. The fog curls across the pond like the softest cloud; the air is infused with a sweetness. As the rising sun spins everything into sparkling silk, I walk quietly into velvety water, taking care not to disturb the purity of this still moment. As I swim I imagine that I am flying, the water is my blue sky, full of hope and possibilities. I am revived. I am reinvigorated. I am Fresh." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder see more...

Jon S.
Floresville, TX
I started using Fresh Body Care, like the shower gel, exfoliating bar, fresh body lotion, as well as their soy skin care line. I've noticed a significant change to my skin. I have eczema so trying new body washed and skin care are scary for me. I saw a positive reaction to these products and notice a big change in my dry and rough patches become some what smoothr and less dry and itchy.

I want to say I incorporated the body oil at least 2-3 times a week. I know, not very religious, but I am a bit hesitant on using body oils because o don't like the feel greasy or slippery. So 2-3 times a week I was comfortable with that. I absolutely loved this body oil! It absorbs into the skin perfectly and just absolutely love it. I've been trying out some other oils but for sure this is my fall back if I don't like the current one I'm trying out. And I actually re-purchased it because My mom is actually using it as well.
Tamae I.
I actually have the "Fresh SUGAR Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil" moisturizing oil has a nice consistency and a fresh lemon scent. The oil absorbs quickly and is not greasy but I do recommend waiting a few minutes after applying before putting on clothing made of delicate fabrics such as silk. The only complaint I have about this oil is the packaging. The spout is not really conducive to letting out the right amount of oil. Either too little comes out or too much comes out if you try to pour a bit in your palm to put on your legs for instance. When you do this, a lot comes out and you end up wasting a lot of oil and this oil is not cheap. They should consider adopting a pump dispenser of some sort.
Virginia R.
Jackson, GA
This stuff is great. The scent is amazing and it feels so good on your skin. It's gentle and smooth. It's a daily necessity for me now. I love that it is a moisturizing product that lasts.
Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely adore this product! I never used to use #bodyoils thinking that my skin DID NOT need any more oil! No, you just have to buy the right one and know where to use it! This is not just gross, thick, oil. It is so fresh, really, and #light. Especially if you use it like I do and put it in a #spraybottle. Use it after your shower, but before you've dried off, spray on your driest areas, then pat dry. And bam, you have wonderful #softskin that smells wonderful. I am a huge fan of just about all #Fresh products. I would not hesitate to recommend!
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I love oils for hydrating my body and really prefer the ones from Fresh. They smell amazing, soak in quickly and don't irritate my sensitive skin. While it may seem pricey, you only need a small amount to moisturize your whole body, so it does last. I purchase my Fresh products at Sephora and Bluemercury. Strongly, strongly recommend Fresh body oils.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I love Fresh Body Oils - they are a mainstay in the winter! I'd put this up there with NUXE oils, and that's really saying something. It's not really cheap, but smells divine and provides lush hydration after your bath/shower. Works well with the Fresh Life Eau de Parfum too.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Amazing body oil! This is my winter favorite for my dry skin! It lasts all day but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way too! Be careful not to use too much as an excess amount on the skin could feel greasy. Highly recommended for dry skin!
Jennifer C.
If you have never used Fresh products, then you have no idea what you are missing out on!!! Fresh is by far one of the best skin care products out there! All their products are fantastic! The Fresh Life body oil is phenomenal, not too heavy and not too lite. The scent leaves me feeling as though I am at a spa. If you haven't tried it yet, YOU NEED TO!
Nicole A.
Freshes body oils are some of the greatest body oils I have ever tried. I also own the sugar one that smells like brown sugar or some people would say ice tea. It's in a beautiful glass bottle and it looks great for show in my bathroom on my counter.
Mathias A.
Los Angeles, CA
This FRESH Body Oil is so incredible! I love using this on my celebrity clients as well as on photoshoots w models. The scent is beautiful and it's an extremely hydrating oil for the arms and legs. The sheen is perfection! @mathias4makeup