fresh Fig Apricot Petit Soap

by Fresh

Fig Apricot Petit Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with a scent of luscious fruit and flowers. The nourishing formula is milled multiple times, making the soap super dense, luxurious, and long-lasting. In the Fresh spirit of artisanship, each soap is hand-wrapped, tied with a delicate wire, and topped with a semi-precious stone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fresh Fig Apricot Petit Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have very sensitive and picky skin when it comes to body wash. I started using the Fresh Cocoa Exfoliating Body Soap, it smells AMAZING. I use it about once to twice a week, it is very gentle and I was shocked due to the fact it is an exfoliating product usually these are very harsh. I will certainly repurchase when I need to.” in reviews
Lower Gwynedd, PA
I normally don't like the smell of figs, but for some reason, this soap smells really natural and delicious!
Weston, CT
I love Fresh soaps. They smell amazing and are long-lasting. They also are not drying to your skin.
Schnecksville, PA
I love the packaging on these. They're so cute and could be great little presents to give someone.
Pinellas Park, FL
My mom use it an said it is the best thing she ever used so i real like it to
My mom use it an said it is the best thing she ever used so i real like it to
candiac
Once a week, it is my time, MY time..no kids no husband for 45 minutes and, I take a shower. I tried the fresh bath mini and liked it a lot. The only down side, to my humble opinion is that it did not foam a lot, and I felt I needed to put a lot of products. Which makes it more expensive but oh so lovely. I am not sure I will buy this product again, but I recognize that it is a great option for sensitive skin.
Cordoba
Lindo envase , su fragancia es rica pero poco duraredara , me gustaria que empiecen a mandar a argentina estas cosas ya que hay que hacer mucho lio para poder tenerlas.
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
I love the smell of this and it leaves ur skin feeling absolutely amazing!! Almost feels like butter so soft.

Looking for your answer?