BY FRESH

Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brand Fresh, I love the way their products feel on my skin so after trying their soy face cleanser and their rose water spray, I figured I'd try this and I love it. Makes my skin feel so soft and matte.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Ocean springs , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this makes my skin look and feel. Definitely recommend. It was a gift cause everyone knows makeup is the key to my heart. lol I will be buying it when I run out though.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
San Antonio
I used this for baking my foundation and contour also concealer it's really good for setting those three
sarayna v.
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
It's okay nothing to spectacular but I like that it's not cakey on your face đź’•đź’•
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. The powder isn't too heavy and it doesn't break my face out like a lot of others!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Toronto
I love love love fresh.. absolutely amazing products.i have used the fresh lip products and i can tell u they r superb.got it from ulta on a fleek.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es muy bueno para que no se vea grasosa tu cara y quede uniforme y bonita, quitando el brillo de la Cara, sĂşper recomendado
nona a.
nona a.
It was very perfict for face and it was softy and it was make my face like acrem i love it so mach and i use it agen
Tem uma boa cobertura ?? Gostaria de testar
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Martins Ferry, OH
Fresh Face Luster Seventh Veil 0.28 oz Is this a good powder? My nose is very oily no matter what I do. After about 4 hrs the oil starts coming out. I'd like to find something that keeps my makeup nice for at least 8 of my 12 hr shift.
Carolina M.