BY FRESH

Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brand Fresh, I love the way their products feel on my skin so after trying their soy face cleanser and their rose water spray, I figured I'd try this and I love it. Makes my skin feel so soft and matte.
Alyssa H.
Ocean springs , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this makes my skin look and feel. Definitely recommend. It was a gift cause everyone knows makeup is the key to my heart. lol I will be buying it when I run out though.
Melanie C.
San Antonio
I used this for baking my foundation and contour also concealer it's really good for setting those three
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
It's okay nothing to spectacular but I like that it's not cakey on your face 💕💕
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. The powder isn't too heavy and it doesn't break my face out like a lot of others!
Sherry B.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love fresh.. absolutely amazing products.i have used the fresh lip products and i can tell u they r superb.got it from ulta on a fleek.
Julissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es muy bueno para que no se vea grasosa tu cara y quede uniforme y bonita, quitando el brillo de la Cara, súper recomendado
nona a.
It was very perfict for face and it was softy and it was make my face like acrem i love it so mach and i use it agen
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Tiene Buena cobertura?
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Es para piel grasosa?
Brandi D.
Martins Ferry, OH
Fresh Face Luster Seventh Veil 0.28 oz Is this a good powder? My nose is very oily no matter what I do. After about 4 hrs the oil starts coming out. I'd like to find something that keeps my makeup nice for at least 8 of my 12 hr shift.
Tem uma boa cobertura ?? Gostaria de testar