fresh Face Luster uploaded by Juliana J.fresh Face Luster uploaded by Brenda M.

BY FRESH

Buy Fresh Face Powders - Fresh Face Luster containvs pure miineral powders and crushed pearls to impart a natural looking radiance all day long. It can be worn as a sheer-coverage foundation or as a finishing powder. The multi-functional formula is enriched with antioxidant-rich vitamins A and E to soften the skin and defend agaisnt wrinkle-causing free radicals. Details provided by Fresh

Jasmine N.
Midland, Texas
I really love this powder if you apply your foundation and then apply this power on top it leaves a really really nice touch makes you look more you no more young more beautiful it just gives it a better touch to your makeup and also just feels real smooth real soft it even looks real natural so if you're going for a natural powder or something like that I would have really recommend this one and personally I think that everybody has a different type of opinion or maybe it would go to go go to for you or not but for me it works really good I really recommend it I love it
Kelli C.
New Jersey
This product is nice for a medium and light toned skin color. Its not too dark and it just sets all the makeup in place very nicely. It doesn't have much coverage but overall i really enjoy it for when i do a natural look. I give this 4 out of 5 stars because there isn't much coverage.
cass t.
Luray, Virginia
I’ve used better powders. But it’s good. It’s not cakey and it’s very easy to apply. I use a sponge to apply mine. It’s good for both skin types. I have dry skin in can cling. Their is no sun protection. I dont know if I would but it again, because I’m pretty sure theirs better out there
Lex C.
Lowell
This is a very good product for an everyday face  powder as well as a good cover up. What is good about this product is that it is not drying or any lack of hydration. It is good on all skin types and is greatly used for an everyday use. No matter your skin type this product is great.
Claryssa C.
['Mount Shasta', 'CA'], CA
This is a pretty good mineral powder! I generally avoid mineral powders because my skin doesn't react well, but this was good! It's very easy to apply which is helpful, and it's very lightweight which I also like. Over all it's a good product, but not for my skin personally.
Beauty K.
Hamtramck
Love it absolutely because I am in love with makeup and this gave me what I had wanted and it helps a lot . With poor skin and such a matte finish and glorious very easy just apply. Pretty simple. Easy to apply. I would say recommend to others. Yes .
Gabriela A.
Clermont , FL
I don’t love this stuff honestly, I’ve used better face powders. It does the job fine, and my skin looks nice. But for the price I’ve definitely used better. The packaging is EH, I’m not a huge fan of fresh products anyways so I didn’t expect much.
Lizzy M.
Gurley
This product made my face look and feel super smooth. Although it was a tad bit expensive for the amount you get, I would definitely buy it again. Overall the quality of the product was good. It's best for combination skin types or oily skin types. It tends to get rid of the oil on your skin
Shellie H.
Saint Paul
This stuff is incredible! Makes my face look so smooth. Hides imperfections. Good protection. It's so nice to have a product that is good for my combination skin. On me, it's More of a satin finish. It looks really natural and beautiful!!!!!!
Molly P.
Evanston
I’m not a fan of compact powders, but this is really nice. It adds sheer coverage to my skin and the matte finish is nice. My only problem is that it does not stay for very long. It moves around on my face and I have to keep applying.
Brandi D.
Martins Ferry, OH
fresh Face Luster Is this a good powder? My nose is very oily no matter what I do. After about 4 hrs the oil starts coming out. I'd like to find something that keeps my makeup nice for at least 8 of my 12 hr shift.
Tem uma boa cobertura ?? Gostaria de testar