BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application. This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odor and releases fragrance. The sweat-activated technology uses odor-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long. Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odor before it starts with 48-hour odor control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Invisible Solid. see more...

Buy on Target
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Fresh Exspressions Secret Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant Invisible Solid, Cool Waterlily, 2.6 Oz. This has been my favorite deodorant from Secret I absolutely love the smell to it that I had to buy two different ones Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Invisible Solid Deodorant 2. They smell really good. I highly recommend it I give the 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Katy P.
Wilmington
Normally I use Dove but I am loving this secret cool water lily invisible solid. It smells so good and does not get on my clothes which is a plus for deodorant. It lasts a while to so I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Love this deodorant. Smells very nice and lasts throughout the day. I prefer this brand because of the easy application and long wear. Kinda pricey compared to others but I think it’s worth it because of the quality.
Daisy J.
king city
This is the best smelling deodorant out there. It is long lasting and there are many scents to choose from. I bought it at my local drugstore. The formula is gently buttery and I always buy them all the time!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
My favorite antiperspirant. It smells super good and keeps me smelling fresh all day even on hot days. It stops me from underarm wetness and stains as well. It is my go to deodorant.
Nicole R.
Pacoima, CA
I use this soild one when I just stay at home or run a quick errand, I like this deodorant but I don't like the white marks on my clothes, other than that this is a great deodorant
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
My current favorite deodorant. I like switching up the deodorants I use just cause I get tired of the same scent after a while& sometimes they stop working as well but I think I might keep this one in my purse for a while. It has a clean summer scent that isn’t too strong to the point that you’re sick of it. I never see white marks and no irritation!
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
Love this!!! I used to use Dove but i didn’t feel like it lasted all day. This does!! And the smell sticks around all day long. After a 10 hour shift that is what I like.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Best smelling deodorant ever! Works as well as all Secret deodorants, which works well enough for me. Leaves white streaks on certain dark clothing, but only if you put on or take off after applying this. Seriously the smell is amazing!!!
Angel P.
Secret makes a great product and Cool Waterlily is a fresh and beautiful scent. One application keeps me dry and fresh all day, and I love that the product doesn't leave marks all over my clothes.