BY FRESH EXPRESS

Fresh express spinach 9 oz see more...

• What is your favorite way to use spinach?1 Answers
  • Does this brand taste good? Because some don't7 Answers
  • So I always get this spinach for my smoothies but it always goes ...2 Answers
Fresh Express Spinach 9 oz
  • "love me some spinach i fell like Popeye when i eat it..lol..jk..but i do love it with my salmon throw a lil vinaigrette and olive oil and its delicious also try the bby spinach with baby sweet tomatoes goes great with a glass of red cherry wine " in 1 review
Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
This is my go to spinach, it's always fresh and lasts so long in the fridge. I purchase mine at Publix and it's always on sale, almost every week! I get the baby spinach so it's perfect for salads, omelets, cooking for a side, anything! And it always tastes great!
January R.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
Love this Fresh Express Spinach 9 oz I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart, it always tastes really fresh. I've recommended to friends and family over the years, the price and quality is unbeatable. I used it for my apple spinach salad and it was a hit.
Denisa S.
I love this spinach because I don't have to wash it before I cook it. I have always loved spinach but I really didn't like having to wash fresh spinach because I never seem to get the dirt totally out of it. This saves me a lot of time when I cook.
Anna D.
Warren, OH
I eat a serving of vegetables at every meal and so when I eat my eggs for breakfast, I put this in my omelet. I love how this has a little over 50% of vitamin A in one cup and is also low carb (something I follow and track). It also has 150% of vitamin K in 1 cup.
Wouldn't go without eating spinach. Part of my daily healthy eating.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Perfect for everything. I use this to make smoothies, dinner, and also my detox water. It is very inexpensive from Walmart or Target. It is extremely healthy and perfect for salads. I purchase this every time I got grocery shopping.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I love me some Spinach I usually buy the ones that say organic. Or the ones that don't come in a container or bags. I usually eat mine with eggs or as smoothies.
Haley G.
This i s the only fresh, bagged spinach my local store carries and I love it. There are so many things you can do with spinach. We use it in smoothies, as a lettuce substitute, in salads. So healthy and awesome.
Leticia R.
New york, NY
Love me some spinach i fell like Popeye when i eat it..lol..jk..but i do love it with my salmon throw a lil vinaigrette and olive oil and its delicious also try the bby spinach with baby sweet tomatoes goes great with a glass of red cherry wine
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I really love bagged leafy greens because of it's easy access but although I like it I still give a 3 because it doesn't hold up freshness very long. 3 days tops until it turns gross.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a must staple for your fridge! High in vitamins and a good source of fiber. You can pick this up at any grocery store. I use these spinach leaves for salads, sandwiches as well as I toss them in scrambled eggs or when I stir fry veggies.
Brianna M.
New Haven, CT
Does this brand taste good? Because some don't
Sarah S.
Keeseville, NY
So I always get this spinach for my smoothies but it always goes bad before I can use all of it. Is there a way that I can keep it better longer?
Haley B.
What is your favorite way to use spinach?
Christina H.
Portland, OR
How long does spinach keep in the frig?