BY FRESH EXPRESS

Breanna V.
Orlando, FL
I don't like salads. I don't know exactly why, but I just don't enjoy most types of lettuce, and if given the choice between salad and literally anything else, I'll probably eat something else. But this salad is something else entirely. I actively crave this salad. I could eat this for lunch every day and be completely happy. It's delicious, and it has a great healthy mix of ingredients. Highly recommended.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I love chopped salads, and this one is probably my favorite. the accompanying toppings give it the perfect blend of crunchiness and sweetness. It is easy to assemble and tastes great! I like to add some cucumbers or avocado to liven things up ambit, but this salad has enough flavor all by itself.
Madison L.
I am a huge fan of salads! Some days I do not feel like chopping lettuce and buying all the ingredients and things that I need so I found this salad kit! It has everything you need and there a variety of different salad choices