Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz

by Fresh Express

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Megan D.
Illinois USA
Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz uploaded by Megan D.
I really like this lettuce. It was a great and a mixed salad and very easy to prepare I just to pour it in a bowl and wash it. It’s very affordable I make about four salads the week for myself and I would buy it again, I highly recommend the salad because it’s easy to use and taste great.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the better tasting romaine mixes-just like what you get in a restaurant. It's crispy and fresh tasting and usually lasts for a couple days after opening. It's a decent value for the money especially if you want convenience.
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Works really good for Greek or Caesar salads. Fresh and crunchy and so far I haven’t gotten a bag with any wilting
Miranda S.
Minneapolis, MN
This lettuce is great quality. It always seems fresh and I rarely find any gross pieces. For the amount you get the price is good! It’s super easy to use for salads or even tacos. I would definitely recommend this!
Kim C.
Wilsonville, AL
So good my favorite lettuce to use in salads it crunchy and gives the salad a much better taste absolutely delicious!
Amanda D.
plano texas
My favorite romaine lettuce. I love the packaging. Stays fresh longer than others I’ve used. Very affordable! And super healthy. I prepare my salad with grilled chicken and Asiago cheese. Just for a bit of a flavor palette. I enjoy it every time.
I prepare a lot of food and recently purchased this product. It is always full of stems. I dump out the bag and separate the stems from the edible lettuce and the stems alone almost filled the bag.
Bell A.
Nice tasty lettuce. I love the ease of this product and that its not as pricey as some of the other mixes. Only downside is that it isn't resealable and it makes it hard to get through package before it starts to turn.
Lindsey W.
I love the ease of using this product! It makes salad eating quicker and more convenient the only issue that I have with this product is how quickly it goes bad, when I buy it I have to have a plan to use it that evening or the next or I end up throwing it away. But if I buy with a purpose it is fantastic!
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
I love the convenience of the Fresh Express Salads! My only complaint is that the lettuce "turns" so quickly. I usually have to use within 2 days of purchase, or it has to be tossed out. Other than that, great product!

Looking for your answer?