BY FRESH EXPRESS

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz see more...

Fresh Express Leafy Green Romaine Lettuce 9 oz
I prepare a lot of food and recently purchased this product. It is always full of stems. I dump out the bag and separate the stems from the edible lettuce and the stems alone almost filled the bag.
Bell A.
Bell A.
Nice tasty lettuce. I love the ease of this product and that its not as pricey as some of the other mixes. Only downside is that it isn't resealable and it makes it hard to get through package before it starts to turn.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of the Fresh Express Salads! My only complaint is that the lettuce "turns" so quickly. I usually have to use within 2 days of purchase, or it has to be tossed out. Other than that, great product!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
I love the ease of using this product! It makes salad eating quicker and more convenient the only issue that I have with this product is how quickly it goes bad, when I buy it I have to have a plan to use it that evening or the next or I end up throwing it away.
But if I buy with a purpose it is fantastic!