BY FRESH EXPRESS

Fresh express italian salad blend 10 oz see more...

Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Fresh afforable and crisp. Sometimes i by other brands and they salad mix would be mushy. Not only is it a quick way to enchace a sald already made or if you want to serve it right out the package.
Lea B.
Gresham, OR
Best basic salad mix out there! Makes for a great inbetween meal or when I'm not especially hungry. I can pair it with anything I want and it works. The leaves are crisp and flavorful. My only complaint is how fast it goes bad.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Fresh Express is great quality and always fresh and never wilted. Fresh Express romaine and radicchio blend has been a lifesaver for me for quick lunches. There is a lot of flavor and can be loaded up with veggies to make a filling meal!
Renee S.
Im gonna give this a b but only because i find that if you don't eat it all within a few days unlike heads of lettuce than it becomes slimey and you must through it away . Other than that it is a great prepackaged product.
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
At home, my mom used to get this every week and it would last almost the entire week. I love this salad mix, it has the perfect mix of veggies and it makes a super simple lunch or dinner
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
Always fresh ... I use this with almost every dinner, but you need to use all of place in a different container because it will wilt on you and end up throwing it out perfect for a family of four
naf C.
love this salad. I mix cheese with it and dressing and it fills me up. Its very healthy. I think those looking for healthy options should definitely buy it.
Jacqueline  R.
Best quick snack at a great price. I like it with ranch and Cesar croutons, even though I know a light vinigarette should be used. I prefer with ranch.
Joy A.
San Angelo, TX
One of the better salad mixes out there. Comes prewashed, I still wash mine, and ready to serve. Fresher than most other bagged salads.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Great for packing your lunch or even for a dinner party! Just toss in a bowl and add your dressing! Great for pasta nights!
Lorraine P.
I want a healthy option/snack for Super Bowl party- what should I do with this?