Fresh Express 50/50 Mix Spring Mix and Baby Spinach Salad Blend 5.5 oz uploaded by Nicole M.

BY FRESH EXPRESS

Fresh express 50/50 mix spring mix and baby spinach salad blend 5.5 oz see more...

Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Foodie Expert
Great brand of pre-washed and pre-cut salad greens. These are easy to find in the store, are frequently on sale, and make life easier. Make sure you take a look at the greens in the package before you buy so you get the freshest product or else it will go bad quickly.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I'm not crazy about the spring mix. There is something bitter in it. I think it's the arugula.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I love Fresh Express Salad kits the pear and gorgonzola one is amazing you can taste the and see bits of pear the Gorgonzola those nuts and the salad dressing is amazing I highly recommend if you love pear and gorgonzola to purchase this salad kit you won't be disappointed I am hooked I'm heading back to my local grocery store and getting several kits
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Bothell, WA
My go to lettuce purchase from a normal grocery store, I love that it has a variety of greens and the spinach gives whatever we're using it for an extra boost of protein!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Foodie Expert
I love this salad. Lunch partners make fun of me as I can eat almost the whole bag, but while my "Huge salad!" fills me up on few, tasty calories, their lean cuisine or hot pocket leaves them hungry and with too many empty calories and excess sodium. You do have to eat quickly and check the bag in the store as it can get slimy.
Aubry C.
Aubry C.
Foodie Expert
I think this is nice if you want a quick mix of greens. Sometimes, the product is wilted and that can be really annoying.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Foodie Expert
I really do not like using bagged lettuce for making salads however when i'm feeling a little lazy, or need a quick dinner this is great to just throw into a bowl and use. For the most part it does look and taste fresh. I do wash it very good before using.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Love love love love love this stuff and all of fresh express products... So healthy and so tasty.... Def. A must have for me...