BY FRESH

A precious blend of pure oils and age-delaying extracts that is hand blended in a monastery in the Czech Republic. This ultra-nourishing face oil smooths the appearance of fine lines, completely renews the complexion, and returns skin to its youthful radiance. Great for everyday use, it deeply hydrates and leaves skin feeling completely refreshed. The tradition of oil therapy has been widely used in skincare rituals for centuries to purify, nourish, and treat dry skin conditions. Elixir Ancien is hand blended in a monastery in the Czech Republic to preserve the integrity of precious oils in the formula and the ancient tradition of oil therapy. Based on in-vivo tests immediately after 1 application: - 56% reduced appearance of wrinkles - 62% reduced appearance of length of wrinkles Based on a 3-week consumer test: - Proven to smooth fine lines, improve skin's elasticity, plump and protect, revitalize, and leave skin radiant - Proven to have a significant moisturizing effect within 24 hours of application see more...

• Is this a farsali rose gold elixir dupe?1 Answers
  • I have combination skin but I'm interested In this product does a...1 Answers
  • I heard this is pretty much Argan oil with gold flakes...how true...1 Answers
Rafia H.
Forest Hls
I really like this elixir because it makes my skin looks smooth and rich. Since I wear a lot of makeup, it's necessary for me to look after my skin and I feel like this is my go-to elixir. I bought it from Sephora and I love this product. 10/10 would recommend to others. (:
Jasmin T.
Montgomery, TX
I was hesitant about using this product because there are so many misleading products but I was pleasantly surprised. My skin felt sooooo much healthier and looked clearer than before. It definitely is something I would recommend if you want to make your skin more even and smooth! (The added glow is nice too!)
Julia T.
okay... okay this was a HUGE splurge item but i absolutely love it! (i purchased it at sephora btw) It was everything i expected, it left my skin with a radiant and youthful glow that no other product had given me...ever!
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
I love this so much it is so amazing. I bought it at Sephora because I wanted to try it for a while, it is not harsh on my skin at all. It is effective and I'm happy that I bought it. I like the formula and how it is
Yajaira P.
Great product love the hydration it leaves me with, the only negative thing to say about this is the price since it's a high-end product, it would be nice for others to be able to afford it and check it out.
Lisa Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a really big fan of Fresh products because of their fresh natural smell. It smells somewhat floral and has a nice feel after applying to the skin.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Ary M.
I love it so much, it is truly spectacular. I use it for everything and I have created a relationship with this indispensable product lol !!
Jenice B.
Greenbelt, MD
product is very refreshing and amazing for skin both bad or good. I bought it at the pharmacy. And the product meet my expectation.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
I love to apply these drops to my face after I have cleansed, they leave it hydrated over night and help me have a very nice glow!
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I have heard that this elixir will make your make up go on smoothr! Has anyone tried this product? If so please I would like to know your thoughts about it.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
I heard this is pretty much Argan oil with gold flakes...how true? & is this an ok product for oily skin?
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have combination skin but I'm interested In this product does anyone know if it'll my my skin more oily or if it will keep it the same ?
Esther K.
Metuchen
Is this a farsali rose gold elixir dupe?