BY FRESH #39 in Face Oil

Elixir Ancien smoothes the complexion and provides supreme nourishment. Blended by hand in a monastery, these natural oils absorb quickly to deliver the most precious ingredients in their purest forms. These oils must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature—requirements that can only be met by hand. Fresh turned to a monastery to hand-blend each bottle because monks are an important part of Elixir Ancien’s heritage. Historically, if a formula was not produced by a monk, it was considered witchcraft. Without them, the original formula would not exist today.

How To Use:

After cleansing, lightly massage 1 to 2 drops onto the face and around the orbital bone. For extreme nourishment, follow with Crème Ancienne.

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil,Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline Palmitic Acid

• Is this a farsali rose gold elixir dupe?1 Answers
  • I have combination skin but I'm interested In this produc...1 Answers
  • I heard this is pretty much Argan oil with gold flakes......1 Answers
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
I love the fresh brand as a whole but this oil and the rose mask are my ride or dies. Whenever I don’t have these products in my Beauty Arsenal I feel like my skin doesn’t look as good compared to when I am using the two. Even on its on this elixir does wonders for the skin. I can’t wait to pick up my next bottle!
Frances A.
Hollywood
I am a huge fan of fresh beauty and this product does not disappoint. I think it’s better than the other elixir oil’s available at Sephora and it really lives up to the price. The value in this oil really comes out when you use it each night and the results show.
Ellie B.
This is such a luxurious feeling product and it smells heavenly! I'm a huge elixir and serum person and this is one of my favorites, I really noticed a difference around my eyes after using this products for a few weeks
Tynetta J.
Hi. I recently purchased your rapid action treatment and I have to say it's the biggest waste of money I have spent, this hasn't done a thing like advertised on your packaging. It hasn't started to clear up in 4 hours. If anything it's done nothing. I bought this on Thursday last week and done everything the instructions have stated and like I say it's done nothing. I am hugely disappointment. I always buy your products but on this occasion I feel very let down. This isn't cheap either!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This newish elixir from my favorite line by #Fresh, #Creme Ancienne is on my dream products list. #fresh Crème Ancienne Infusion is pure magic. I received a sample from the Fresh store in Santa Monica when it first came out, and I was simply amazed. Unfortunately it is so far out of my price range that I can’t even afford to buy it every once in a while. Sigh... I wish they would make a travel size.
Gabriella T.
Fresh is truly one of the best brands out there! This oil leaves my skin looking even and feeling replenished. This is the perfect product to add to your daily skin care routine before applying makeup. The packaging of this product is simply breathtaking. It’s one of those products that’s beautiful just to look at. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a new and amazing product to leave their skin looking and feeling amazing. Love this Fresh product!
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
they don’t like the smell smell too nasty for my taste first time using on this product and I dislike that had nice packaging but wouldn’t buy it ever again not a good value price for the horrible small
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Love this! I use it before bed every night and sometimes during the day when I need a refresher. My face feels youthful and vibrant after putting it on. Also it smells amazing! I love fresh cosmetics!!!
Uyen L.
REAAAALLLLYYY goes in depth and moisturize my face. A little too pricey, but a little product goes a long way. I actually got this one in purple, not white. It definitely does work, but I feel like I should use it more often.
Daisy R.
Watsonville
My skin looks so good with this product it totally made my expectations it’s makes my face feeling nice and fresh this product was really affective in a good way. The packaging was really cute I would totally buy it again.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I have heard that this elixir will make your make up go on smoothr! Has anyone tried this product? If so please I would like to know your thoughts about it.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
I heard this is pretty much Argan oil with gold flakes...how true? & is this an ok product for oily skin?
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have combination skin but I'm interested In this product does anyone know if it'll my my skin more oily or if it will keep it the same ?
Esther K.
Metuchen
Is this a farsali rose gold elixir dupe?

back