BY FRESH

Gentle cleansers create a rich, fragrant lather that cleans hands without overdrying. Skin-conditioning sea nutrients nourish while moisture-attracting glycerin leave hands conditioned.(8.25 oz) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jasmine M.
This is great, gentle on the skin with great results. The price is fair for all the quality ingredients in the product. It leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin hydrated and healthy. It lathers up well and a little goes a long way. The product as a whole is really good.
Yaressy A.
Kalamazoo
When you use this product you won't see any change right away. I used it about twice a day and results have been pretty good. My hands don't stay dry after using this product. The packaging is really cute too. I'd defiantly buy it againĀ
Sawyer_Merry
This lotion has helped my body feel so soft it's very amazing I give this 5 stars simply because it smells AMAZING and feel so smooth and just dissolves right into the skin!
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
This stuff smell amazing it leave you with an smooth and soft feeling skin which what I expect from most of the soap being make out there.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Leena A.
Love this product! My skin felt amazing after the use. I highly recommend you try this cleanser out.
Nohemi U.
Chicago io
Your skin glows after you wash your face. Your face is so moisture and love how my skin afterwards.
Shayla W.
Staten Island, NY
These soaps smell so amazing and leave me soft and smooth after using them they are exfoliating and very much a great permanent purchase.
Nassima T.
sidi bel abbes
Currant Marine Petit Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with a scent of saltwater and sweet fruits. The nourishing formula is milled multiple times, making the soap super dense, luxurious, and long-lasting. In the Fresh spirit of artisanship, each soap is hand-wrapped, tied with a delicate wire, and topped with a semi-precious stone.. it is truuuue
Mia B.
Sydney
This is a good product,  it smells fresh but also very nice. It has some good packaging and looks extremely beautiful. It is effective I didn't find anything to be wrong. I am a first time user so I'm new to this product but love it. I think others would benefit from this.