BY REDKEN

It is voted #1 demi-permanent hair color in the U.S. Shades EQ provides healthy, shiny results with incredible conditioning, so you can glaze, refresh and correct with confidence. see more...

Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I have lots of thin hair that tends to be wavy. I apply this product to my wet hair and let it air dry. The product smells nice and is reasonably priced. It works well at defining my curls but seems to be a bit greasy by the end of the day.
Leah M.
Newark, DE
So, I have very fine, dry hair that is STICK STRAIGHT, and I believe that this product met my expectations as far as these products go, it defiantly gave me a nice scrunchy curl that was effortless and lasted throughout the day, I would recommend this product! :)
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This product is amazing it turns my frizzy, wavey, mess of hair into beautiful wavey/ bouncey curls that look beautiful! I towel dry my hair add this all over to my damp hair and let it dry into beautiful curls. It hold my hair all day long. I have already told others about it. :)
Noni K.
Leedey, OK
I love how this forms perfect curls and leaves my hair soft and touchable. It doesn't start hard and stiff, causing constant hand scrunching in hair which creates frizz. Makes my hair soft, smooth and curly.
Holly T.
New City, NY
I love this product from Redken. I have curly, frizzy hair and this mousse was able to keep my hair in place for once! It's an amazing product that I will purchase again.
skarleth m.
I'm very happy with this product .
My hair is more healthy and shiny
looks good......................
Anna W.
Town Creek, AL
Love redken products! Quality for the price, and also easy to find these products at most retailers. ULTA carries a large variety where you can use coupons!
Maliza B.
Ottawa
I have not have the chance to try any of these products before. But I'd love to try it out!
Trisha A.
Although i prefer other products over this, it does help give life to my dry and rough hair!
Alma Z.
San Leandro, CA
Is very good for curly hair, it molds your hair into the style you desire. It also gives shine to your hair.
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
What are the pros and cons about this product?