BY REDKEN

It is voted #1 demi-permanent hair color in the U.S. Shades EQ provides healthy, shiny results with incredible conditioning, so you can glaze, refresh and correct with confidence. see more...

Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I have lots of thin hair that tends to be wavy. I apply this product to my wet hair and let it air dry. The product smells nice and is reasonably priced. It works well at defining my curls but seems to be a bit greasy by the end of the day.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
I really like this, but it is way too expensive for the amount of hair I have. I am not a fan of the smell, but not a deal breaker. The deal breaker really is the price for such a small bottle. I have very think curly/wavy hair and it just doesn't last as long as I'd hope.
Katherine C.
Buffalo, NY
This mousse works very well for naturally curly/frizzy hair. It doesn't make your hair crunchy, and it doesn't give it that wet look either! I would highly recommend this product to someone who has been looking for a good styling mousse!
Noni K.
Leedey, OK
I love how this forms perfect curls and leaves my hair soft and touchable. It doesn't start hard and stiff, causing constant hand scrunching in hair which creates frizz. Makes my hair soft, smooth and curly.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This product is amazing it turns my frizzy, wavey, mess of hair into beautiful wavey/ bouncey curls that look beautiful! I towel dry my hair add this all over to my damp hair and let it dry into beautiful curls. It hold my hair all day long. I have already told others about it. :)
Tinika W.
Norfolk, VA
This mousse worked great for my hair. There was no residue left in my hair after it dried. My curls were soft and shinny. My style lasted for a week. It was cost effective and worth it. This product met my expectations. I would refer this product to friends and family.
Leah M.
Newark, DE
So, I have very fine, dry hair that is STICK STRAIGHT, and I believe that this product met my expectations as far as these products go, it defiantly gave me a nice scrunchy curl that was effortless and lasted throughout the day, I would recommend this product! :)
Ravan M.
Berryville, AR
I have used fresh curls mousse by redone several times. My hair is naturally curly when it's wet Iu user his product and it really helps to maintain my curl and bounce all day with the frizz I hate frizz and this really helps my hair stay frizz free all day
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love it a lot! Holds curls and creates them! I've tried a few mousses before and was not a fan of any of them. I stayed away from mousse for a while and then got recommended this. To this day I still repurchase and use it, my go to product! (:
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Provides some body, but not much in the way of curl enhancement. My hair curls with humidity, so I only use this when it's moist outside to help form the curls a bit better.
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
What are the pros and cons about this product?