BY REDKEN

Caitlin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love this curl recovery. As someone who straightens her hair most days, it's nice to give my hair a break and still have the same amount of curl. This does not feel greasy or crunchy and does not build up in your hair leaving white flakes. I would definitely buy again!.
Autumn L.
After I straighten my hair and take time to undo the damage. I use the fresh curl recovery to give my curls life again. It's wonderful for giving your hair the moisture that is much needed after it's been through stress. A really great repairing conditioner to have!
Taylor W.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this stuff! It makes my hair feel super hydrated and holds my style at the same time. I love the consistency of it and how long it stays put. It's super rich and thick and absorbs easily into wet or dry hair. I would buy it again. Better than most!
Emma P.
Huntington, WV
My hair is super curly and dry and thick. My curls tend to get frizzy and look crazy. This product smells amazing, works wonders and is just great. It nourished my curls, they didn't look as dry or frizzy afterward and made them feel like silk. Absolutely amazing! Everyone with stubborn curls should try this!
Sina M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have really thick and curly hair and the fresh curl recovery unisex styling cream made my hair moist and styled all day long. I truly recommend this product because it tames frizzy hair all the while hydrating and replenishing your curls all day long. This product is a staple in my hair products cabinet.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
This product left my hair curly and not greasy. No product build up. It smelled really nice. It worked really well. It was a little on the expensive side. I'm natural and have thick curly hair. I recently changed my hair color to purple and the product still worked well.
Brianna W.
Toano, VA
Used this on the hair of my 3 year old, hyper, daughter, and it worked fairly well. She has beautiful curls that need that extra definition and this, ultimately, did it's job.
Brady Z.
Yes! I love this product. I like spending time on my hair but this is the easiest product to use when I hop out of the shower. I towel dry my hair, comb through it, put this on, dishevel my hair a little, and my curls are bouncy and dry natural without having that hard look after you use a gel.
Really moisturizes your hair and puts your curls back!! However it leaves a strange texture on your hair but is overall a great product and recommend it!!!!!
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
This product helps revive my hair from the blow dryer. after i blow dry i loose my beautiful curls so i put this in to reconstruct them.