BY FRESH

A weightless moisturizer that delivers the supreme nourishment of the original Creme Ancienne with a new velvety whipped texture. Creme Ancienne Soft Cream is proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging while providing 24-hour moisture. This innovative formula absorbs quickly to promote a youthful-looking complexion. The formula incorporates meadowfoam seed oil, a unique fatty acid easily absorbed by the skin to provide supreme nourishment. Echinacea extract helps to improve the skin's resilience to environmental aggressors and promotes a radiant glow. The formula is further enriched with Vitamin E, which offers antioxidant protection against wrinkle-causing free radicals, and chamomile wax, which helps to decrease dry spots, soften the skin, and create a light, moisture-preserving veil. The result is a velvety whipped formula that melts into the skin delivering supreme hydration for plump, supple, resilient, silky, radiant skin with a dewy finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study: - 94% noticed more supple skin after 28 days - 91% reported immediately softer skin - 91% said their skin was protected and dry skin was prevented after 28 days - 88% saw improved hydration immediately and after 28 days - Proven to have an immediate smoothing effect on wrinkles - Proven to provide 24-hour moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I got this the sample goodie bag from Sephora. I got this along with the fresh face mask. The whole fresh line feels so natural and calming and organic on my face. Every time I give myself intense micro dermabrasion, it gets very sensitive and painful and it's very difficult to put random products on my face right after that because my face usually tingles or burns. when I put the fresh moisturizer and the mask on it feels so soothing. I haven't been able to repurchase but my skin care process misses it
Kyra P.
Venice, CA
This is one of the best face cream's I've ever used. It was very hard for me to find a good facecream that was moisturizing enough and I saw effective results in a few days. Moisturized skin, less dryness, and my makeup still looked great underneath it. The only negative side is that it's VERY expensive. I was baffled by the price.
Stacey M.
Valparaiso
I love this product!!! Very smooth light moisturizer.  Met all of my expectation.  The fresh product line is my absolute favorite.  i have used many types of beauty care from this line.  All products are very gentle on any type of skin.  Would recommend to all!!!!
Vanessa K.
This may be too heavy for some people, but for those with dry skin or eczema or rosacea ... Yes. This cream is allegedly made by monks somewhere and they price this product so high because of the special and rare ingredients. It is a hero product for anyone with severe dryness.
Erin P.
Don't be fooled by this expensive product! I would honestly recommend trying something cheaper! If you do want to see what all the hype is about, you can go to a Fresh store and they will give you a sample. Left my skin over oily and it got all over my pillow!
Allyssa H.
Cartersville
Amazing! It hydrated my skin just the way I valued! It may seem pricey, but it is definitely worth it for sure! My skin no longer has as many blackheads, whiteheads, or even simple pimples! This was by far one of the best skin treatments I've tried!
Katie G.
I love the Ancienne line by Fresh. There are minimal ingredients, nothing is added that isn't needed, and you're really paying for the quality of the ingredients. I am not a fan of jars but when a product is really good, I let it slide. This is very moisturizing, goes well under makeup, I haven't had any breakouts, and just love this.
MATTHEW O.
Carlsbad
I was somewhat disappointed in this product, I feel like it's overhyped and there are better products out there, for cheaper even, but still left my skin feeling nice and somewhat glowy.
Cova R.
Orange County
One of the best moisturizers for incredibly dry skin. I also love to use it after a peel at night. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is smooth and glowing. It's definitely worth a second purchase if you are seriously dry and haven't had any relief from other moisturizers
Denisse J.
Bolingbrook
This moisturizer is very hydrating I use it every night and recently ran out so I must repurchase it. I love to use it along with the fresh rose cleanser. They both leave my skin feeling extra soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend!