Fresh - Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask -100ml/3.3oz

by Fresh

An intensely nourishing face mask Formulated with pure honey, rich in natural sugars that wrap face in a moisture-preserving veil Enriched with Echinacea, a powerful antioxidant to improve skin's resilience to environmental stress Provides long-lasting hydration Skin appears softer, smoother &, feels more comfortable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh - Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask -100ml/3.3oz!
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m in Love with this brand my skin feels good very energy soft and beautiful amazing
Hisperia
I love it honey is the best so cute and it feel so fresh on your face u should get it
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing. Life changing. I got to try this mask as a part of my ‘skinfit’ at sephora. It transformed my skins texture making it fee more elastic and resilient with results that lasted for days after. I kept touching my face disbelieving that it was mine! I only wish this product was more affordable. For the price I just can’t justify this purchase right now. But if you can you should try it! The closest dupe I could find for it so far is I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g but this Fresh Creme Ancienne Mask is absolutely sinful
Purchased at: Sephora
super mosterizing and i love fresh in general ( definetely recommend their lip products ) this was a stretch for me because i like to go for drug store and lush skincare, but it was definetly worth it!!
Regina
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my ultimate pampering mask. I feel so boujie when I use this. From the delicious smell and texture to how clear, bright and glowing this leaves my skin. I save this for when I need a pick me up to feel beautiful, or when my skin is in some serious trouble. Its rich, nourishing and just beautiful. The only downside is the price tag, but I will totally spend the money again when I run out.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this mask because i am a fan of other Fresh masks. This mask is WAY too expensive and I didn’t find it made a noticeable difference. It smells nice and feels super hydrating on the skin but I have less expensive masks that i prefer over this one.
Toronto
This felt super nourishing on the skin. My skin felt soft awards. I could feel an immediate difference. It is more of a heavy mask with strong honey scent. Your skin will feel slightly oily afterwards so I recommend using this at night.
tlemcen
This product has changed a lot in my life because as girl we like our skin to be free of defects soo with dis prodect your skin become fresh and you will be happy 😘
Fallis
This product is very moisturizing. The smell of it is so flattering. It worked super well for me when I had a phase of dry skin. Hydrates dry well and is definitely worth it. 110%, recommend this product
Simplemente deliciosa. La uso antes de aplicar maquillajes de días especiales :D porque me encanta como me deja la piel y logra que el maquillaje no se vea feo en algunas con resequedad de mi cara.

Looking for your answer?