Fresh - Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask -100ml/3.3oz

by Fresh

An intensely nourishing face mask Formulated with pure honey, rich in natural sugars that wrap face in a moisture-preserving veil Enriched with Echinacea, a powerful antioxidant to improve skin's resilience to environmental stress Provides long-lasting hydration Skin appears softer, smoother &, feels more comfortable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh - Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask -100ml/3.3oz!
Provo
After moving into a new state, my skin was struggling to adjust to the drier climate. My face was always dry and I started to notice some fine lines apearing. This product has been a life saver! It is so moisturizing, my skin feels smooth and moisturized all day and all night. If you are looking to pamper your skin, this is the product for you!
This mask is absolutely awesome.  Well worth the hefty price tag.  Keeps my skin soft nourished and glowing.  A little goes a long way and I love the light honey scent of this.  Great for a spa night it is a bit sticky so make sure to pull your hair off your face before using this mask.  Highly recommend!
Loving this mask. Been looking for something that is hydrating and keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It also does not hurt that this smells amazing! The price point is actually really amazing as well it’s difficult to find something that’s not over the top expensive but still gives you great result. So 10/10!
Great product ! Really replenishes moisture in your face ! Amazing for the upcoming seasons that tend to dry your face out a bit ! Definitely a go to for the next few seasons or whenever when your face of needing a little revitalization
So I began trying this product out, and at first it kind of dried out my face, but I believe I was using it wrong. I used it a second time and my face felt great! Smelt great too.
Jamestown , ND
This is amazing! The cream is so nice to put on, the texture is lovely. It leaves your skin feeling incredibly moisturized, smooth and looking dewy all day!
This mask is the key for glowing skin like a baby fresh soft skin it is nourishing your skin so gentle on skin not harsh I’m so in love with this mask
Omaha, NE
Expensive but works well! You can definitely find this product for cheaper but if money is not an issue this product is great! Skin felt baby smooth
This product made my skin feel sooo nice. it’s very hydrating and leaves your skin with a more natural glow, as well as a soft beautiful finish.
It was nice and it made my face soft... but it really didn’t do a whole lot for me wish it could of helped moisturize my face and made me glow.

Looking for your answer?