BY FRESH

Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask Is A One-of-a-kind Hydrating Treatment Made With Pure Honey For A Unique Texture That Instantly Melts Into The Skin, Delivering 6 Hours Of Supreme Nourishment While Improving Elasticity. Revered For Generations For Its Ability To Absorb And Retain Moisture, Honey Is Rich In Natural Sugars That Help To Create A Moisture-preserving Veil Over The Face. The Formula Is Further Enriched With Echinacea, A Powerful Antioxidant**. Known For Its Ability To Improve The Skin’s Resilience To Environmental Stress**, It Has Been Used For Centuries To Treat Skin Conditions.

Mel (Honey),Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Stearalkonium Hectorite Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Jojoba Oil Peg-150 Esters,Pentylene Glycol,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Propylene Carbonate,Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil,Echinacea Purpurea Extract,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract,Rosa Damascena Flower Water,Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,Tocopherol,Sucrose Laurate,Aqua (Water),Cera Alba (Beeswax)Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glycerin,Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Metabisulfite,Citric Acid,Geraniol,Limonene,Citronellol

How To Use:

Smooth Over Cleansed, Damp Skin, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 8 To 10 Minutes, Then Rinse With Warm Water. Can Be Used Morning Or Night, 3 To 4 Times A Week.

• I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin...2 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
fresh Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask
  • "Outstanding albiet expensive mask that is great for dry and sensitive skin, does not require much product, overall it is great and reduces my redness." in 36 reviews
Lani K.
Atlanta, GA
I got the sample size of this with one of my orders from fresh. I have only used it once or twice but do like the mask. It has a grainy texture which isn’t my favorite but it’s easy enough to get over. The smell is nice and not too strong or overpowering. I also like that a little bit of product goes a long way. I don’t know if I would spend the money to buy this since it is pricy but I might change my mind with some more use!
Jennifer S.
Fresh is a wonderful brand. A lot of their products really help with my sensitive, redness prone skin. I really like the Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask. It feels very nice and calming on my skin. It’s also very Nourishing and hydrating and it helps with my redness and irritation. The only con I have is that it is expensive and isn’t something I can replenish for myself frequently.
Maham K.
This mask is very nice. It smells amazing and has an interesting consistency. It leaves my face feeling amazing and smooth. It is hydrating and can make your skin look dewy and glowing. I recommend this mask and will purchase it again.
Marie H.
Great for dry skin like mine. Once I tipped over 30, my skin became very demanding and not all my old products were working for me. This mask sat on my wishlist for quite a while before I bought it but I don't regret the purchase. It's soothing, softens the skin well, doesn't bother any sensitivities. I docked a star only because the cost seems a tad too high for comparable masks.
Christine M.
Washington
I use more Fresh products than any others, so I was excited to try this. And it’s fine; it applies smoothly, rinses off easily if you use a washcloth, and smells nice. My face did feel moisturized and soft after using it. But I find the price prohibitive compared to other Fresh masks that frankly work better. This isn’t something I would buy again.
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
I honestly haven’t tried anything from this brand that I haven’t loved. I use their oil and lip treatment in my everyday routine. This mask is no exception. I have the sugar face polish and honestly I prefer that one but this is one is great too. I have really dry dehydrated skin and this mask really helped! It makes your skin unbelievably soft after the first use! I love how my skin feels after using any of their masks! It’s great for sensitive skin. It says to only use it for like 8-10 minuets but I leave it on for 20 and I think I get better results. It’s never irritating. It does have a hefty price tag but such a small amount goes such a long way that it really does last you forever!
JoBeth B.
Denver, CO
This made my hair smell and look amazing! I use heat on my hair a lot and it tends to get very very dry so I use this and it bounces back instantly. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking very healthy and shiny!
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this mask, and I hated it. Very quickly, the tingling was so intense, it was borderline burning. At first, I thought it was a sign that it was working, and I made myself wear it for 10mins. But my skin broke out all over my face. I occasionally get breakouts, so I knew this was unusual to have so many. I would test on a small patch, before I put anything with similar ingredients on my face again.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,054 reviews
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The masks are great to my skin so they are my go tos! The gift sets are the most affordable way to get their masks if you buy them often. I love every single mask and the soy cleanser too. My skin is repaired (from my diuretics) after using these for a few months.
Lydia F.
Seattle
Truly the only hydrating face mask I’ve ever used that actually hydrated my skin! It’s quite pricey but worth every single penny. You can really tell that honey (which is a humectant so it’s gonna keep moisturizing even after you wash off the mask!!) is the star from the minute you open it up!
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Is this worth the money?
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want the mask to leave my skin feeling smoothe! Is this a good mask for that? How is the scent ?
Marissa M.
Midlothian
This does mask dry out your skin afterwards?

Sephora