Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Ashley M.Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Luz V.Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Madeley S.

BY FRESH

A one-of-a-kind hydrating treatment made with pure honey for a unique texture that instantly melts into the skin, delivering up to six hours of supreme nourishment while improving elasticity. Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. The formula is further enriched with Echinacea, an ultrapowerful antioxidant. Known for its ability to improve the skin's resilience to environmental stress, it has been used for centuries to treat skin conditions. The mask also contains meadowfoam seed oil, which has a unique fatty acid composition that provides supreme nourishment; seabuckthorn oil, rich in moisturizing omegas and protective antioxidants; shea butter, which helps to hydrate and nourish the skin; and vitamin E, which provides antioxidant protection against wrinkle-causing free radicals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "When creating Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask, we sourced superior honey made from the famous Buckfast Bee, a special hybrid species selected for only the best qualities developed by Brother Adam in the early 1900s at a monastery in England. This exceptional treatment offers an experience and results like none other and is truly a testament to the monks' scientific expertise." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder"Inspired by the world's first cream, Creme Ancienne contains such fragile ingredients that each must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature requirements that can only be met by hand. We turned to a monastery to hand-blend each jar because monks are an important part of the cream's heritage. Historically, if a formula was not produced by a monk, it was considered witchcraft. Without them, the original formula would not exist today." Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Co-founders This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. Research results: After an indepe see more...

• I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want...1 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing. Would ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Maria V.
I bought this at a big box makeup store and paid much less than the listed price here, I suggest shopping around a little bit before you buy. It is definitely worth the true retail price, as your skin really does feel "nourished". I don't know how else to describe it. It's more of a hydrating mask than a deep cleanse mask. There is a cooling and hydrating sensation after you wash this off, and your skin will feel really soft. It feels like it is healing your skin. It smells delicious if you love honey, and the texture kind of reminds me of royal jelly. Too bad about the price, especially because I like to use a thick layer on my face and leave it on for a while.

A much cheaper alternative to this would be the Fresh Rose Face Mask, which has similar hydrating and soothing effects, but I don't get the healing effects as much. The Rose Mask is great for redness and calming the skin though, if that is what you are looking for.

I love using the Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C peel, then following up with either a clay mask to cleanse or right away to this mask. This is also a great follow up to the Peter Thomas Roth cucumber mask if you have sunburned skin. I tried the cucumber/ honey (5-10 mins for cucumber cooling gel mask, and a few hours for the honey mask) on my SO who had badly sunburned his skin and apparently it helped a ton.
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
This is the ultimate mask if you're looking for luxury! This mask has an amazing scent of fresh, raw honey which is very calming. It also provides fantastic nourishment on the skin. A little bit goes a very long way, which is the case for all of the Fresh products. You need a very thin layer of this mask, leave it on for 5-10 minutes then add warm water to create a smooth milky texture that rinses off beautifully. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after I use this mask. I use it about once a week, sometimes twice in the winter if I'm feeling extra dry and dehydrated.
Jacenne L.
This product smells soft and lovely. I like the way it feels on my skin, like my skin can breathe through it. I used to not buy facial products but I started to just because I did notice my skin would be dry or there was discoloration. I chose this one because it says "Honey Mask" and honey is my favorite. I know Honey has good qualities to help purify skin and take out some toxins. Or so I've heard. And I think this does the trick, although I don't use this one all the time.
Annie N.
This is one of the only face masks I can use without getting that burning sensation. I love the gentleness of this product. However, the one bad thing and why the product got 4 stars is the price of the product, Fresh is a pricey brand. Is all up to you if you think it's worth it. I personally use this face mask as a luxury and a treat to myself.
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
The only reason this gets a 4 star is smell. It's a little too strong for me, but other than that it's wonderful. It doesn't hurt my sensitive skin and leaves my face very soft (I have dry skin). I've also had troubles with face masks leaving behind residue, but this one soaks in nicely and leaves nothing bad behind.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
This nourishing honey mask is amazing. I love the ingredients fresh uses in it's products. The packaging is wonderful too--- very kitchy. The mask will make your skin feel soft, revitalized and really refreshed. I bought this at Sephora! I definitely feel as though this is a great addition to any beauty regimen.
Chieko O.
Los Gatos, CA
Wow... Very moisturizing and my makeup looks amazing. After this mask. I think 10-15 minutes is enough to get the baby skin but other reviewers seems to leave on overnight? I tried this but it was really uncomfortable as it is very sticky. The only hiccup will be the price but for the performance, five stars!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
OH MY! Worth every expensive penny. So hydrating and exfoliating at the same time. Your skin will drink this up. I don't regret spending the hefty price tag on this because it is so effective. Your face make up will never apply the same way after using this. Serious mannequin skin.
Sierra A.
Carson, CA
My skin has been recently drying out and not retaining moisture. This product revived my skin and nourishes it. It has brought the brightness and glow back to my face in particular and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way so this product usually lasts me 4-6 weeks.
Melissa L.
Bernardsville, NJ
The most amazing overnight mask I have ever used. I'm 40 and this is my holy grail. Plumps the skin, hydrates, and smooths. Skin looks more awake and fresh. Smells natural, not too strong. On the pricier side but will last a long time and the results are worth it.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Is this worth the money?
Jennifer H.
I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing. Would anyone say it's gives a lot of moisture to the skin?
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want the mask to leave my skin feeling smoothe! Is this a good mask for that? How is the scent ?
Hannah G.
What brand is this product?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Honey face masks? Worth it? Do they work?