Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Ashley M.Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Luz V.Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask uploaded by Madeley S.

BY FRESH

A one-of-a-kind hydrating treatment made with pure honey for a unique texture that instantly melts into the skin, delivering up to six hours of supreme nourishment while improving elasticity. Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. The formula is further enriched with Echinacea, an ultrapowerful antioxidant. Known for its ability to improve the skin's resilience to environmental stress, it has been used for centuries to treat skin conditions. The mask also contains meadowfoam seed oil, which has a unique fatty acid composition that provides supreme nourishment; seabuckthorn oil, rich in moisturizing omegas and protective antioxidants; shea butter, which helps to hydrate and nourish the skin; and vitamin E, which provides antioxidant protection against wrinkle-causing free radicals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "When creating Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask, we sourced superior honey made from the famous Buckfast Bee, a special hybrid species selected for only the best qualities developed by Brother Adam in the early 1900s at a monastery in England. This exceptional treatment offers an experience and results like none other and is truly a testament to the monks' scientific expertise." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder"Inspired by the world's first cream, Creme Ancienne contains such fragile ingredients that each must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature requirements that can only be met by hand. We turned to a monastery to hand-blend each jar because monks are an important part of the cream's heritage. Historically, if a formula was not produced by a monk, it was considered witchcraft. Without them, the original formula would not exist today." Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Co-founders This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. Research results: After an indepe see more...

• I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want...2 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing. Would ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alex M.
This was nice. Honey is a humectant so I definitely felt like the clarity of my skin was improved, however there wasnt an intense feeling of hydration which I would expect from this product. I love that there is so much love and care put into this product and because of the ingredients, I may give it another try but on first impression I was not WOW'ed.
Joey A.
Boston
I like this mask, but you have to leave it on longer than the amount of time they suggest. My only problem with the mask is that it is almost harsh when you first apply it because it like crystallizes from the honey so i suggest to warm it up in your hands at first and then apply it.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Oh how I love this mask! The Sephora associates really love to push the Fresh products and I for some reason I was usually skeptical about them. Then, I tried this miracle! I was left with the most hydrated, plump and glowing skin I've ever received from a facial mask. Zero irritation. It smelled glorious, as well. This is one I'll repurchase again and again.
Lopana S.
Markham, ON
I love this mask so much! Honey isn't only good for dry skin, but it helps combat acne so effectively. I use it twice a week when I'm having a bad breakout, and if not I use it once a week. It is soothing, hydrating and helps my skin to look clearer the next day!
Janice W.
United States
This thing smells so good, omg!! You will not be disappointed in it, honestly!!!! I bought it on line, on their site actually. I would say it’s a little pricy but totally worth it and yes I do recommend it to everyone out there!
Annie H.
Conway, AR
great mask. i️ am a lover of good face masks, and this is definitely a good one. not too thin so it’s runny and messy and annoying. my skin looked very glow-y after using.
Katie N.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my HGs. If you've exfoliated a bit too much or feel that your skin barrier has been breached, slap this on there and wait 15-even overnight and there is no more irritation
Jaclyn C.
I have super sensitive skin. It's also dry from time to time. So I used this mask when I received a sample from Blue Mercury after purchasing some Chanel products. I went home, cleaned my face and put on the mask. I immediately had a burning sensation. I left on for a number of minutes and then removed as directed. I was bright red and had burned my skin!! I had to call my dermatologist in the AM, to get a product that would help. the burned skin specifically over my right eyebrow would flare up for weeks to come. My recommendation here, try something like this on a small portion of your face and see how it feels. I know, I know, I knew this prior but I jumped right in with excitement but with sensitive skin you can never tell how you would react. I gave three stars only because I am sure this may work on someone who's skin isn't as sensitive as mine but also recommend doing so with caution. We have no reason to ruin our skin when we are trying to perfect it! :)
Molly R.
Rochester, NY
I got this as a sample a while back (I can't remember where, probably Sephora). It smells nice and makes my skin feel very soft. I do notice my face looks hydrated and smooth after using this mask. So is this mask good? Yes! However, the price point is absurd! This costs... gulp... $150. Yes, $150. To rub honey, some oils, shea butter, and vitamin E on your mug. That is insane. I'll definitely use up my sample but unless a long lost rich relative leaves me their fortune I would never buy this!
Heather T.
This is a great mask for the dry harsh canadian winter. When my skin feels parched, and rough, i put this on overnight, and sleep with it. The only downside (aside from price) is that because its a honey mask, it is very sticky. My baby hairs get stuck in it, and i have to sleep with a towel over my pillow. I would say if you have combination skin, it might not be for you, as its so incredibly rich.
Jennifer H.
I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing. Would anyone say it's gives a lot of moisture to the skin?
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Is this worth the money?
Hannah G.
What brand is this product?
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want the mask to leave my skin feeling smoothe! Is this a good mask for that? How is the scent ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Honey face masks? Worth it? Do they work?