BY FRESH

Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask Is A One-of-a-kind Hydrating Treatment Made With Pure Honey For A Unique Texture That Instantly Melts Into The Skin, Delivering 6 Hours Of Supreme Nourishment While Improving Elasticity. Revered For Generations For Its Ability To Absorb And Retain Moisture, Honey Is Rich In Natural Sugars That Help To Create A Moisture-preserving Veil Over The Face. The Formula Is Further Enriched With Echinacea, A Powerful Antioxidant**. Known For Its Ability To Improve The Skin’s Resilience To Environmental Stress**, It Has Been Used For Centuries To Treat Skin Conditions.

Mel (Honey),Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Stearalkonium Hectorite Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,Jojoba Oil Peg-150 Esters,Pentylene Glycol,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Propylene Carbonate,Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil,Echinacea Purpurea Extract,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract,Rosa Damascena Flower Water,Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract,Tocopherol,Sucrose Laurate,Aqua (Water),Cera Alba (Beeswax)Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glycerin,Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Metabisulfite,Citric Acid,Geraniol,Limonene,Citronellol

How To Use:

Smooth Over Cleansed, Damp Skin, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 8 To 10 Minutes, Then Rinse With Warm Water. Can Be Used Morning Or Night, 3 To 4 Times A Week.

• I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin...2 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Outstanding albiet expensive mask that is great for dry and sensitive skin, does not require much product, overall it is great and reduces my redness." in 36 reviews
Faith L.
This this mask comes in 100 mL glass jar and it’s quite heavy if you’re traveling I would suggest putting in a separate container. This mask is targeted to people with dry skin. I made sure to apply a thin layer to clean dry skin, leave it onto for 8 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off. This product was quite difficult to get off the face so I would recommend using a washcloth. This mask was great for my skin it was very detoxifying and added the correct amount of moisture without being too oily or greasy or sticky! Reason being I’m not giving all Stars it’s because I found that the product worked and was great but I don’t know if it was worth the price point! If you could find it on sale I would totally recommend snatching up a few of these! fresh Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I honestly haven’t tried anything from this brand that I haven’t loved. I use their oil and lip treatment in my everyday routine. This mask is no exception. I have the sugar face polish and honestly I prefer that one but this is one is great too. I have really dry dehydrated skin and this mask really helped! It makes your skin unbelievably soft after the first use! I love how my skin feels after using any of their masks! It’s great for sensitive skin. It says to only use it for like 8-10 minuets but I leave it on for 20 and I think I get better results. It’s never irritating. It does have a hefty price tag but such a small amount goes such a long way that it really does last you forever!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
I found this brand the smell really good have a great ingredients and be really gentle on my skin it’s a little bit pricey I did discover it through the Sephora birthday gift I’m only by at once after that I don’t know if I go see you can get out of my face on item I got gifted it it is a good brand like it’s anything negative about this Mac
Lydia F.
Seattle
Truly the only hydrating face mask I’ve ever used that actually hydrated my skin! It’s quite pricey but worth every single penny. You can really tell that honey (which is a humectant so it’s gonna keep moisturizing even after you wash off the mask!!) is the star from the minute you open it up!
Joey A.
Boston
I like this mask, but you have to leave it on longer than the amount of time they suggest. My only problem with the mask is that it is almost harsh when you first apply it because it like crystallizes from the honey so i suggest to warm it up in your hands at first and then apply it.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Although this product is pricey, IT IS WONDERFUL. I have dry, dehydrated skin and moving to Florida hasn't helped. This decadent mask is the softest, most moisturizing, luxurious product I have found. I did get a great deal on Jet.com, but it was still very expensive. A little goes a very long way though and I will keep using it. There are a couple of other expensive masks I'd like to try, but I'll be surprised if they surpass this one. Absolutely love this heavenly product. However, unless you have dry skin I don't know if it would be worth the high price tag.
Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
Ahh! I am obsessed with Fresh! I usually enjoy all of their products, but this one was especially great due to the consistency, the amount of product, and they way in which one doesn't need to use a lot of product to make it feel like it works. Less is more! It's very creamy and makes my skin feel succulent. I would recommend.
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
This. Mask. This one I would absolutely recommend for anyone fighting winter dryness. With vitamin E, shea butter, honey, and seabuckthorn oil, this mask is BOMB at sealing in moisture and giving such a radiant glow. Leaves my skin dewy but not OILY! 10/10 would recommend. 😍
mykala r.
Warr Acres
Much better than the rose mask !! It was super duper effective and though it is pricey it is worth what it costs. The packaging could've been better. It seems a little hard at first but it might have some kind of acid to help your skin. I would recommend to others.
Cecilia M.
Porterville
This product was okay wasn’t my favorite I purchased it a Sephora I don’t know if it was the honey part but it irritated my skin a bit and I ended up with some bumps around my cheeks and forehead ! fresh Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask
Jennifer H.
I have normal to dry skin. I see the mask says nourishing. Would anyone say it's gives a lot of moisture to the skin?
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Is this worth the money?
Hannah G.
What brand is this product?
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a mask that is good for helping oily skin. I want the mask to leave my skin feeling smoothe! Is this a good mask for that? How is the scent ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Honey face masks? Worth it? Do they work?