BY FRESH

Crème Ancienne Supreme Eye Serum is handmade in a monastery with exotic root extracts and botanical extracts to combat and help correct global signs of aging around the delicate eye area. Enriched with a potent silk tree bark blend, the luxurious formula is proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness while improving firmness and elasticity.

Key Ingredients:

• A potent silk tree bark blend helps strengthen and smooth the eye contour.
  • Galanga leaf extract and commiphora extract help enhance suppleness and smooth the skin.
  • Red ginger root extract helps to protect, comfort, and soothe the skin.

How To Use:

After cleansing, gently smooth onto the eye area morning and night.

ᴇʟɪsᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ᴛ.
SDQ628302 Elisandra Tio 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A Miami, FL 33192-4177
Como e dicho antes las crema de los ojos son mi producto estrella! Esta es muy bien recomendada, costo no es excesivo y tamaño es correcto, y este esta muy bien recomendado y lo usaría nuevamente sin duda alguna
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I am in love with this eye green serum!! It works amazing and my eyes have never looked so radiant!
Beth C.
gilberts
This serum which is special made in Italy is so worth the price. I can tell when I miss a day of using it and so can my skin. It lifts, brightens, and smooths the eye area. Since serums are more important I highly recommend this with a complementing eye cream on top!!!
Joely R.
Just finally met my expectations I didn’t know that was gonna be that great at first but after I use it for like two months it really did a great big difference on my eyes he is more hydrated is more
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Melanie H.
I originally was looking for a age rewind eye treatment when I came across this on Sephora website. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it’s working. I like to use it before I apply my make up in the morning and after I shower at night.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
yasmeen u.
I received this serum as a sample, and have used this day and night for the last three days. It is incredible the difference I've noticed in my skin after such a short time. I love how light this product is as well; I apply it in the morning, wait 10 minutes for it to absorb and then apply my make-up thereafter. The product is pricey but I am debating buying it for how high the quality is!
Ilige a.
It keeps ur eyes from being weak and I use it since long time from when they started to put it in there shop
Rachel T.
Montreal
Hxjzkxj. Jajdkdksn. Ndsbsndndnnd. Dndjdj. Dksksnndjdjd. Djdjdjdk. Djdjdjdk. Sjsjsj. Sjsjsj. Djd