BY FRESH

Crème Ancienne Supreme Eye Serum is handmade in a monastery with exotic root extracts and botanical extracts to combat and help correct global signs of aging around the delicate eye area. Enriched with a potent silk tree bark blend, the luxurious formula is proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness while improving firmness and elasticity.

Key Ingredients:

• A potent silk tree bark blend helps strengthen and smooth the eye contour.
  • Galanga leaf extract and commiphora extract help enhance suppleness and smooth the skin.
  • Red ginger root extract helps to protect, comfort, and soothe the skin.

How To Use:

After cleansing, gently smooth onto the eye area morning and night.

Melanie H.
I originally was looking for a age rewind eye treatment when I came across this on Sephora website. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it’s working. I like to use it before I apply my make up in the morning and after I shower at night.
Beth C.
gilberts
This serum which is special made in Italy is so worth the price. I can tell when I miss a day of using it and so can my skin. It lifts, brightens, and smooths the eye area. Since serums are more important I highly recommend this with a complementing eye cream on top!!!
Missy A.
Stafford
Probé este producto como un sample que me dieron en una tienda, de verdad quería que no me gustara obviamente por el precio porque soy una estudiante entonces no tengo el presupuesto para darme el lujo comprando algo tan caro jaja, pero bueno, la historia fue otra, el mejor serum para ojos que he probado, mis ojos lucen mucho más descansados y mis bolsas están desapareciendo
Nanci A.
Orange
I was so disappointed with this product because I was expensive and I was excited that its expensive and I ft its gonna repay do something, but it didn't work, I was so sad to be honest.
Amy C.
euclid
This works so good that I use it at night time. The packaging was so good that it was not damaged at all. I would buy it agin because it does the job for me. I got it at Sephora. It makes me feel so good
Claire S.
My favorite eye serum I have ever used! I have naturally dark eyes, but this helps so much. I use this night and morning and it helps brighten my eyes so I don’t look so tired.
Joely R.
Just finally met my expectations I didn’t know that was gonna be that great at first but after I use it for like two months it really did a great big difference on my eyes he is more hydrated is more
Jazmyne T.
It is amazing it works all day and night it takes all of my loose skin and bags away and it hydrates my eyes and keeps them that way for two dayn in a row I would love to have more of this products
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It really brightens the eye area leaving dark under eyes and wrinkles in the past! Definitely recommend!
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.