Fresh Creme Ancienne Infusion Ultimate Treatment Toner Lotion Travel Size (1.5ml/.5oz)

BY FRESH

Treatment Toner see more...

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Love it so much.
I have an acne prone and oily skin but dry patches. My skin is also very sensitive, even Vitamin C can burn my skin so bad. This one is very soft and heal my skin so good. No more redness , no more dry patches. Last but not least, my skin stops breaking out since I use this cream, even chin area, where break out a lot due to my hormone. About the price: it costs $145 but can last 6-8 months even when I use twice a day. The sale assistant recommended me just take little bit amount every times using. Compare to another moisturizer cream that I used to use, they cost $40-$70 but only last about 2 months. So this one is very worthy!!!!
Thata C.
Thata C.
Boston MA
Eu gostei muito deste produto, fiquei realmente muito feliz após usá-lo, pois senti grande diferença em minha pele. O valor também é muito acessivel, foi muito efetivo, realmente eu gostei bastante e gostaria sim de comprar este produto novamente
Noreen R.
Noreen R.
I used this toner a long time ago. I think it is a good toner but not like the belief brand toner. It is gentle on the skin. My cousin used this product and she said it burned and got lot of breakouts and acne. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Seattle
I have very sensitive skin and this broke me out, i tried to love it but it wasn't for me. But the product itself is really nice,  didnt make me oily after using it
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Costa Mesa, CA
Really enjoyed this product..I have combo/dry skin, it made my skin feel hydrated and soothed!! It seemed to be very gentle and the smell was a plus for me too!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Love any product that is from Fresh! It's amazing!  I recommend anyone to use it! You won't regret buying the product!
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Dallas
This product is amazing, once you apply it you instantly feel a difference in your skin elasticity and moisture
lauren a.
lauren a.
This is very lux feels amazing love how my skin feels after. My skin glows after using this just love it so much!
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
This toner is very gentle and calming. My only issue with it is the strong fragrant scent and price point. The toner comes in a beautiful ceramic bottle, and has little dispenser that gives you just the right amount of product. I recommend using it with your hands rather than a cotton to avoid wasting product.