Fresh Creme Ancienne Infusion Ultimate Treatment Toner Lotion Travel Size (1.5ml/.5oz)

BY FRESH

Treatment Toner see more...

Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Love it so much.
I have an acne prone and oily skin but dry patches. My skin is also very sensitive, even Vitamin C can burn my skin so bad. This one is very soft and heal my skin so good. No more redness , no more dry patches. Last but not least, my skin stops breaking out since I use this cream, even chin area, where break out a lot due to my hormone. About the price: it costs $145 but can last 6-8 months even when I use twice a day. The sale assistant recommended me just take little bit amount every times using. Compare to another moisturizer cream that I used to use, they cost $40-$70 but only last about 2 months. So this one is very worthy!!!!
Noreen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this toner a long time ago. I think it is a good toner but not like the belief brand toner. It is gentle on the skin. My cousin used this product and she said it burned and got lot of breakouts and acne. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Thata C.
Boston MA
Eu gostei muito deste produto, fiquei realmente muito feliz após usá-lo, pois senti grande diferença em minha pele. O valor também é muito acessivel, foi muito efetivo, realmente eu gostei bastante e gostaria sim de comprar este produto novamente
Valentina T.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and this broke me out, i tried to love it but it wasn't for me. But the product itself is really nice,  didnt make me oily after using it
Whitney V.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this product..I have combo/dry skin, it made my skin feel hydrated and soothed!! It seemed to be very gentle and the smell was a plus for me too!
Adriana A.
Love any product that is from Fresh! It's amazing!  I recommend anyone to use it! You won't regret buying the product!
lauren a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very lux feels amazing love how my skin feels after. My skin glows after using this just love it so much!
Chelsea V.
Dallas
This product is amazing, once you apply it you instantly feel a difference in your skin elasticity and moisture
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Victoria C.
I would love to get a bigger bottle this product was amazing I can't actually find it In my local pharmacy though.  I only used it once would definitely buy it again the price was abit high but still worth it. I would recommend this to others forsure!