BY FRESH #56 in Toners & Astringents

Crème Ancienne Infusion Is A Conditioning Treatment Toner That Saturates The Skin With Hydrating And Purifying Ingredients That Help To Smooth The Texture Of The Skin And Protect Against Dehydration.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Sweep Crème Ancienne Infusion Over The Face With The Fingertips Or A Cotton Pad, Avoiding The Eye Area.

Aqua (Water), Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Bht, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Moisturizing and nourishing for a toner. I have oily skin and many steps to my skin care. Whenever I feel my skin is irritated or dried out I use this as my toner step. " in 6 reviews
  • "very thick and luxurious product. definitely would recommend for dry skin and not oily skin, as the thick product can seem too much for oilier complexions. absorbs immediately and softens the skin, creating a youthful glow in the morning. would recommend!" in 2 reviews
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good toner. I received it as a sample and I find that it works very well. It is a nice scent and feels good on my sensitive skin. I do not think it is the best toner however it may be the best for my skin type. I would try this if you have sensitive skin.
Aphid R.
This cream was ok. I got it as a deluxe sample at Sephora in one of my packages so I was thrilled that I didn't have to pay for it. It wasn't oily at all, had a very nice scent, and left my skin feeling really really soft! The only thing is it made my skin really ashy after a couple days of NOT using it. If you have normal to "combo" skin like me, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
I tried a sample of this product and I LOVE IT!!! However the price is out of my budget range (which is why i had to give it 4 stars instead of 5). I am a fan of almost anything that FRESH makes so this was right up my alley. It is super moisturizing and very little goes a very long way
Vickie G.
Annandale
I've tried this product before and it smells great! It really hydrated my skin and I also looked more awake after using it. Not to mention the packaging is sleek and pretty. This product did meet my expectations and I will buy again so I would recommend this to my mom or my friends.
Sam R.
Washington, DC
Definitely made my skin feel a lot softer and more supple. My only large concern with this is that I am not entirely sure that I feel that it is truly worth the big price tag. It is a cool concept though, but I have seen it mirrored in a few other brands
Sarah O.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been using this product for over ten years!! I have tried many other lines on the market and this one has worked best for my skin type which consists of normal to dry with some sensitivity! Very light and would definitely recommend :)
Maria R.
Feels so good on the skin. It’s very moistening I love it. It is on the pricey side but I will definitely repurchase. This product did meet my expectations as a matter fact I exceeded my expectations.
Aly A.
North Royalton
Smells absolutely amazing, went on lightly, and didn’t make me feel to greasy which was nice. Very nice packaging, and seals well. Gentle on the skin, which was nice. I would buy it again, only if the store was out of my other one.
Madi B.
Kaysville, UT
Loved this product. Was great with my sensitive skin and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. When I run out, I will definitely be repurchasing. Great value for the price and great for hormonal acne.
Laura W.
Austin, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Such high quality! The product is just what I was looking for. The product works really effectively and feels great on the skin. Fresh is more expensive, but worth the results.