fresh Crème Ancienne Eye Cream uploaded by Katie G.

BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Crème Ancienne Eye Cream Is Proven To Visibly Reduce The Signs Of Aging, Diminish Puffiness And Under-eye Circles, And Provide Supreme Nourishment.*

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. For Ideal Results, Follow With Crème Ancienne.

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Water (Aqua) Beeswax (Cera Alba) Pentylene Glycol Corn Starch Modified Butylene Glycol Sodium Carbonate Decahydrate Anona Squamosa Seed Extract Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil Limonene Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Phenoxyethanol Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract Rosa Damascena Flower Water Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil Ethylhexylglycerin Tocopherol Citronellol Geraniol Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract

• I have really dark eyes, this really works? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ginger P.
Is this the most expensive eye cream I’ve ever purchased? Yes. Did I regret my decision? No. I’ve since repurchased this one and its my holy grail. Nothing has helped diminish the fine lines around my eyes like this product. The packaging is hefty and cream is thick. I am in love.
⭐️Courtney G.
Austin, TX
You have to take a little from your nail then roll around your fingertips to warm up then rub on your eyes. It’s very hydrating. I’ll use it during the day or night. Do I think it’s worth the price? Ehhhh, I think shiseido is just as good but I do enjoy it.
Annette W.
Danville, CA
This product is a dream. It smells good, goes on smooth, and creates a noticeable difference in my under eye. The only downside is the price which has kept me searching. Hopefully in the future I will be able to try it long term.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love this line from #Fresh. Their fresh Crème Ancienne Eye Cream is amazing. I have used it for a few years now, and although it’s really pricey. Whenever I have tried a less expensive alternative, I always end up regretting it and returning to #Creme Ancienne. I don’t know why this stuff works like magic, but it does. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, and this is the best eye cream on the market.
Sally K.
Silver Spring
Although a bit pricey it is worth every penny! This eye cream is on the heavier side so it actually feels like you’re packing a heavy duty eye cream at night. The fragrance is minimal to none and I wake up feeling really refreshed.
Zainah I.
This eye cream is everythinggg! I use it a night time because the consistency is a bit oily for makeup wear, but it’s so hydrating for the bags under my eyes. I’ve had my jar for 2 years now and still have a ton left. A little goes a long way.
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
A super thick, moisturizing eye cream. You need to rub this between your fingertips for a few seconds before applying and then just press under eyes lightly. This will keep eyes very hydrated. I haven’t noticed a ton of wrinkle-reduction, but for moisture this is the best!
Shelby L.
This feels good on my skin and seems to help prevent some darkness or puffiness but only if I’m sure to use it on a regular basis. For the price I’d have to say it’s not really worth it for me. I’ll probably use the rest of the jar I have but wouldn’t buy it again.
Mahalo D.
Houston
Great product for those with super dry skin around the eye area. Never irritates my sensitive skin and is Hydrating without being greasy. This cream helps with my dark circles and puffiness. It is a bit pricey so not sure I will keep using.
Crystal R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I used to use this before and I just loved how refreshing it felt on my face! It wasn’t too heavy and I hope I get it for Christmas! I currently use something else but I hope I get a chance to use it again!
Jennifer H.
I have really dark eyes, this really works?

back