BY FRESH

Proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging, diminish puffiness and under eye circles and provide supreme nourishment. Meadowfoam seed oil is a unique fatty acid easily absorbed by the skin while seabuckthorn oil is rich with restorative omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 and antioxidants to restore and protect. The formula is further enriched with sugar apple seed extract, which significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines, and rose water, which is notable for its soothing and calming properties. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh 'Creme Ancienne' Eye Cream. Style Number: 653110. see more...

Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This eye cream is hands down the best eye cream I have ever used. I got it at Sephora recently and let me tell you! I've had problems with dark circles and couldn't find anything that would lighten them up. The skin care advisor recommended this to me and at first I was like hell no! It's $128!!!! For a eye cream! But I'm glad I got it because within a week of using this product my dark circles have began to fade! It's a generous amount inside the jar and you only really need a little. So worth the money.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Phoenix
I didn't like this cream because when I woke up every time after using this, I had those little white bumps right in the socket of my under eye. I can't stand those things. It made my under eyes feel fuller yes, but for my skin type, a ton of eye creams do. I just hate those little bumbs that I get with eye creams, and this one was no different.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
Hampton, VA
I got this as a sample but I was quite impressed with it. I could live without it as I choose to not purchase the full size it was just nice to have the sample I mainly used it under my eyes before I put my make up on and it kept skin from drying out more than it would, but other than that I didn't see any difference.
Pia B.
Pia B.
Fresh constantly rolls out new products but this oldie is still a goodie. I need a highly emollient eye cream and this one is up there with serious heavy hitters like La Mer. I don't ever get millia so I can handle a heavy undereye cream to replenish moisture, treat that sensitive skin and keep undereye bags away.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a bit too heavy for me. This would mostly suit for mature/aging skin. fresh products are always hit / miss for me as for its price. There are so many other great eye creams at this price range and this one just didn't stand out for me. Would highly recommend kiehls / algenist / etc from sephora.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This eyebcream is what I'm currently using.  It's nice.  Light and easily absorbed.  I haven't noticed anything special after using, but it'll do for now.  I'm not certain that I'll repurchase because there's others out there to try!  The quest for the "Holy Grail" eye cream is on!
Lyvia A.
Lyvia A.
Grand Jct, CO
I love anything that'll help lighten my dark under eyes. I didn't use it enough to see any differences, so it did not meet my expectations. The packaging is very appealing though. Super effective. I think I may just need to use the product for a longer time to see improvement.
Andi C.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
I am very particular about eye creams, and have only found one or two that i even liked. That was, until i picked this up on a whim from Sephora. This is so gentle under the eyes and very refreshing. I would say this could be used in the morning or at night.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Van Nuys, CA
Very light, gentle formula that seeps into thin eye skin. All natural feel. I would use again. The packaging reflects what they stand for- transparency in their ingredients. It was a nice change, though I usually go for the anti-aging chemical type creams!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Loved how the product hydrated my undereye area! It also helped reduce some fine lines. It definitely met my expectations and was very effective. This product is very gentle on the skin and not harsh. I would definitely recommend this product!