BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A supremely nourishing, handcrafted face serum that's proven to smooth the appearance of wrinkles, enhance luminosity, and provide intense 24-hour hydration. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Creme Ancienne Supreme Face Serum combats visible signs of aging while protecting against future damage with nine exotic root and botanical extracts historically used by apothecaries for their natural powers. Handmade in a monastery to preserve these precious ingredients, the luxurious blend is proven to smooth the appearance of wrinkles, improve elasticity, enhance luminosity, and provide 24-hour hydration for the ultimate youthful-looking complexion. Galanga leaf extract helps to boost moisture, enhance suppleness, and smooth the skin, while red ginger root extract helps to calm and soothe, and ginger water helps boost hydration levels. San chi root extract helps to firm, revitalize, and comfort the skin, while ginseng root extract helps to nourish and tone, and ginger extract helps to firm and protect. The formula is further enriched with echinacea extract, which helps to improve the skin's resilience to environmental aggressors, and nyamplung and meadowfoam seed oils that help nourish, moisturize, and soften the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "In my passionate pursuit of uncovering the secret to the ultimate ageless complexion, I was inspired to create a supreme serum that is crafted with precious hand-picked root and botanical extracts that were historically used for their natural powers. In order to preserve the integrity of these precious ingredients, each batch of the innovative serum is handmade in a monastery. The silky opaque formula melts into skin to offer supreme treatment and nourishment." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In an in-vivo test: - Smoothc the appearance of wrink see more...

Buy on Sephora
I can't say that she has a mother she is the mother of a the mother and the mother mother who she wym and her friend and sister and the mother and the other sister are the only mother and sister and mother of all the day we have to school start to the dayย
Froilin A.
Froilin A.
National City, CA
Absolutely amazing product! I can't leave home without it. I honestly have this product in my travel bag especially! Late Vegas nights turned to mornings with friends or late outings this is the solution for not looking tired (:
Jennie B.
Jennie B.
Bardstown
This complete line is amazing, especially for someone with eczema like me. I was hesitant at first but worked amazing and isn't harsh. It's definitely a good value and I would recommend it to others.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Springfield, MO
I've only used this product for a short time but it's super hydrating and makes my skin feel so amazing! I use it morning and night and my skin has never felt better. Would definitely repurchase once I'm out!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
This was just ok for me. It felt nice at first but later on it didn't feel like it had done much for my skin. It wasn't bad but it wasn't something I'd use again.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a sample of this so I can't really testify to its effectiveness but it just didn't wow me. I personally like scented serums and this really doesn't have one.
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Will definitely recommend to others. A little high on the price point. Still a great product. Look forward to trying many more.
Harry D.
Harry D.
Media
Great product. Would purchase again, goes on smooth and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Bought at ulta, beautiful packaging.ย
I used ghis kn my mom and she said it feels nice and if i coukd tell her what it was so she could buy eventually
Krys R.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Anytime you see the brand fresh? They are not lying if is fresh. It is worth every penny possible