Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa

by Fresh Cravings

Chip-tested and approved, this thick and chunky recipe is the perfect snack or topping on a recipe. Fresh Cravings Chunky Style Mild Salsa is full of the bold flavors you crave. With its vibrantly authentic taste from vine-ripened tomatoes, zesty spices and peppers this fresh-tasting chilled salsa will keep you thinking outside the jar!
- Made With Fresh Cut Vegetables Including Vine-Ripened Tomatoes And Bold Peppers
- Never Cooked Or Pasteurized Like Traditional Jarred Salsa
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, And A Delicious Low-Calorie Snack
- Handmade Authentic Recipe With A Savory Fresh-Tasting Flavor
- Perfect To Pair With Your Favorite Chips Or As A Topping On Your Favorite Recipe
To learn more about the Dip that Delivers™, visit www.freshcravings.com.

• Handmade Small Batch Recipe
  • Made with Vine-Ripened Fresh Tomatoes and Vegetables
  • Gluten Free

Ingredients: Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice), Onion, Water, Anaheim Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Sugar, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (maintains freshness), Dried Cumin, Dried Oregano

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by M B.
I love chunky salsa and this is the definition of chunky. This has the thickest tomato taste that’s amazing. It’s nice and smooth. I will buy this every time.
Bonnie P.
Flatonia, TX
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Bonnie P.
I received this salsa for free from Influenster and Fresh Cravings in exchange for my honest review. With that said, this fresh cravings salsa is pretty good! I love the chunky veggies. It tastes fresh which I love. I'd buy it again.
Brinna B.
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Brinna B.
I originally purchased this one and the medium restaurant style. Unfortunately, they were all out of the medium. I can't say I'm terribly impressed with this as I do not feel it has a lot of flavor. it definitely tastes fresh, but I felt it was lacking some spice. Maybe the spicier kinds are better flavor wise.
Anastasia K.
La Habra, CA
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Anastasia K.
I was excited to try this salsa because I’m just a salsa freak and was a little bummed. There’s nothing special about it. I feel bad for not sharing it on my social media but I don’t share any products that I don’t like. I mean what’s the point? I wouldn’t publicly trash a company because I don’t like it. Others might 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kaytee S.
Aurora, CO
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Kaytee S.
So this weekend we decided to do my families favorite fried 🌮 tacos for lunch! They love when I make fried tacos!! We got to try out this new salsa and omg you guys it is incredible! It is so fresh and tastes like salsa we would get at our favorite restaurant! I 100% will be buying this again for our weekday Taco 🌮 nights! #FCSalsaPartner #complimentary @Influenster @freshcravingssalsa
Latisha A.
Westminster, CO
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Latisha A.
I have always loved the taste of Fresh Cravings salsas. The taste is consistently delicious and fresh every time I purchase it. The name says it all Fresh and I always crave it.
Karolyn B.
Mesa, AZ
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Karolyn B.
This is the best salsa that you can buy in a grocery store. It tastes fresh. It isn’t too spicy and is so flavorful.
Monica B.
Marysville, WA
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Monica B.
I really liked the flavor and consistency of this salsa. It tastes delicious, the mild one has a light spicy taste. I served it as a side on my plate and also as a snack with tortilla chips. It’s affordable and comes in different presentations. I’m going to buy it again.
Trudy M.
Carlisle, PA
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Trudy M.
Honestly i have never purchased fresh salsa before. Didnt see any reason. The jarred salsa always seemed fine. However i have found that i was incorrect! This is by far the best tasting ive ever had. Its crisp, and i can taste the vegetables. Its freshness takes it to a new level for me. The price is actually really reasonable and its packaged well. Im definitely sold on this product, and will continue to buy it. Ive also already recommended it to several family members during a birthday party. So glad i was able to test this!!!
Ashley L.
Fresh Cravings Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Ashley L.
I always want to be 100% honest with everyone when I test products out so let me start off with the good. Fresh cravings did amazing with their packaging. I love that it is in a reusable container as well as a container you can take with you anywhere. I also love that the salsa is affordable. But, here comes the bad. I absolutely thought the salsa was nasty! I couldn't pin point why I didn't like it but something just was a no for me. Normally I can eat just about anything well this one was not it for me. But, I will say others have liked it so you might be someone who would. You just got to try to find out!

Looking for your answer?