Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa

by Fresh Cravings

Fresh Cravings Chunky Style Medium Salsa is filled with the zesty flavors of jalapeno peppers and packs just the right amount of spice. This chilled, fresh-tasting salsa is made from vine-ripened tomatoes, tangy spices, and peppers. Use our authentic salsa to spice up any snack, party, or craving!
- Made With Fresh Cut Vegetables Including Vine-Ripened Tomatoes And Bold Peppers
- Never Cooked Or Pasteurized Like Traditional Jarred Salsa
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, And A Delicious Low-Calorie Snack
- Handmade Authentic Recipe With A Savory Fresh-Tasting Flavor
- Perfect To Pair With Your Favorite Chips Or As A Topping On Your Favorite Recipe
To learn more about the Dip that Delivers™, visit www.freshcravings.com.

• Handmade Small Batch Recipe
  • Made with Vine-Ripened Fresh Tomatoes and Vegetables
  • Gluten Free

Ingredients: Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice), Onion, Water, Anaheim Chili Pepper, Serrano Chile Pepper, Cilantro, Sugar, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (maintains freshness), Dried Cumin, Dried Oregano

Directions:

Instructions: Perishable. Keep refrigerated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,204 reviews
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Sandra G.
I am super picky about salsa because we make our own but this was really good!! It didn't have the salty taste like the store brands do. I could smell the garlic but it didn't taste like it. #FCSalsaPartner #contest @Influenster @freshcravingssalsa
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Kim W.
A lot of salsas advertise themselves as medium but then when you open them they’re actually quite mild. This one actually does live up to the label, and it makes me want to try the hot one because the spice was so great.
Ryan B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Ryan B.
I’m totally in! ... This is actually one of the salsas they always seem to have in stock at my local grocery & that totally works for me! I use it regularly... Whether with some basic chips & salsa ... adding to eggs for breakfast - I truly like the flavor! .... I’ve tried a few different varieties of this brand and have have liked them all. Would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Djara P.
Rosharon, TX
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Djara P.
I received this product to test out for Influenster and it was really good. The flavor wasn’t bland and I loved the chunky texture. I like my salsa to not be the running restaurant style. The heat flavor was just right. Not to hot but flavorful. I would definitely recommend this and try it again!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Lisa M.
We received Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa from Influenster. I purchased Medium and although I love spicy food, I think this Medium is too spicy for my family. The salsa has good flavor but it wasn't anything spectacular. I make my own salsa so I probably wouldn't purchase this. I will day this is better than jarred salsa.
Kristina T.
Port St Lucie, FL
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Kristina T.
Sooo this is my new favorite salsa! It's so fresh, the veggies are crunchy. Love being able to hear the crunch of the onions and the peppers and the tomatoes were really juicy too. This paired the best with tostitos scoops because you can get the most salsa on your chip. I will definitely be buying this as a staple to our pantry snacks. Confession: this photo is actually a photo of our second container of salsa, my oldest and husband are the first one before I could take a photo of it. Never leave good salsa and chips over night in our house!
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Elvin C.
I'm lovin 'it! Its so flavorful, delicious and very fresh. The combination of vegetables makes the consistency perfect and the touch of spicy makes it the best to eat with a variety of chips. From now on I prefer this to others for the sensation of freshness, it seems to be made at home with the best ingredients. I hope the brand develope another kind of dip as good at this. Very reccomended.
Virginia L.
Lewisberry, PA
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Virginia L.
Well the salsa was gone within a matter of 2 days! My husband and I grow our own tomatoes and can our own salsa, but we ran out. I was excited to try this salsa because it claims to use fresh real ingredients, and they were not lying! This salsa is delicious. The 2nd ingredient isn’t corn syrup like so many other brands are. It tastes fresh has the perfect little kick and is great for whole family snacking. My 5 year old all the way up to my husband thoroughly enjoyed this salsa. It’s so much better than shelf stable salsa. I highly recommend it and will purchase again!
Morgan S.
Atlanta, GA
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Morgan S.
This is really good, better than what I’ve had at many restaurants! And definitely better than what you would get in a jar in the chips aisle. It is very flavorful, with several different peppers and other vegetables in there. I eat a lot of chips and salsa and would definitely switch it up to this as my regular salsa purchase!
Ebony B.
Florida City, FL
Fresh Cravings Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Ebony B.
I received this product incentivized from Influenster and Fresh Cravings in exchange for my honest review. I love the Fresh cravings chunky salsa. It has a hint of sweet and spicy. This salsa is very refreshing. My daughter and I ate the salsa with Tostitos hint of lime. #FCSalsaPartner #complimentary @Influenster @freshcravingssalsa

Looking for your answer?