BY FRESH

A skincare set featuring two Crème Ancienne products paired with the Soy Face Cleanser. Crème Ancienne, the ultimate in age delay, is proven to reduce the depth and length of wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and firmness, and provide instant, long-lasting hydration. Crème Ancienne Eye Cream is proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging, diminish puffiness and undereye circles, and provide supreme nourishment to the delicate eye area. The Soy Face Cleanser is an extra-gentle daily cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping the skin of essential moisture.This set contains:- 0.5 oz Crème Ancienne Eye Cream- 1 oz Crème Ancienne Cream- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Crème Ancienne couture skincare formula was inspired by the world's first cream created by Claude Galen, esteemed doctor to Emperor Marcus Aurelius, in the 2nd century A.D., to heal gladiators' wounds. To preserve its rich history and supreme quality, each jar is hand-blended and hand-filled in a European monastery. The precious waxes that give the cream its rich consistency require hand blending to maintain their delicate structures. They have varying melting points, absorbing into the skin at different rates to deliver continuous, long-lasting moisture.Research results:Crème Ancienne Eye Cream: According to an in vitro test, twice daily application for four weeks:- 100% of those tested reported a hydrating and nourishing effect- 94% felt crow's feet were less noticeable, skin felt softer, and the eye area was revitalized - 90% noticed a soothing effect see more...

Blair B.
Shepherdsville
great facial cleanser! Removes all dirt and make up and is even safe for the eyes. The scent is great sand is good for all skin types. Clean packinging and always buy it at Sephora. Little pricy but have yet to find another product that works as good.
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and skin I get a lot of contact dermatitis when I try other things so I just keep going back to this one
Carla M.
Farmers Branch
I love the soy face cleanser and the rose face mask. I have combination skin and this makes my face feel so soft and not dry or oily. Also the cleanser really washes all my makeup off. The rose face mask leaves my face feeling soft and I have noticed my face is brighter and more even skin tone.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in lovee with the fresh soy cleanser. It is a bit on the slimy side, but it does the job of cleaning the face. I use it every night as part of my skin care routine and i wouldnt have it any other way! It does have a weird scent but if you can get past that you wont regret trying this stuff!
Kendra A.
Colon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have a nice fresh scent! After use my skin wasn't stripped of moisture but still felt squeaky clean and soft. I have oily skin, so go don't something that leaves my face clean AND hydrated is a real feat! I would recommend this to everyone, but particularly to people with dry skin.
Kayde R.
Frisco, TX
Used my sephora points to get this pack of products. I loved the sky face cleanser and the rose face mask. Both products felt fresh and clean on the skin. I wasn't in love with the smell but it had nothing to do with how the products work. I did buy the full versions at sephora after!
Gena R.
I love all their products, but this one was love at first sight. It doesn't irritate your skin, it gently cleanses the skin but doest not dry it. I always take Fresh Cr with me on the plane (especially for long flights to Europe), because that is when my skin needs to be extra pampered.
Jacki T.
Corona, CA
The Soy Face Cleanser is great for all skin types, from normal, oily, dry to sensitive! From experience dry skin benefits mostly from it but none the less if you are acne prone you will definitely appreciate this cleanser!! Even though it is marketed as a cleanser, it also duos as a makeup remover (even getting rid of mascara!)
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love everything from Fresh. I like the ingredients a lot. I wasn't really in love with the smell of the soy cleanser. I purchased a small size from Sephora to try and returned it. My skin is combo and I don't feel it was a good fit for me just based on the smell.
rachel p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fresh soy face cleanser is so gentle and great for sensitive skin. I loved this and it doesn't strip skin if moisture and keeps the skin hydrated.  Packaging is a typical tube. I highly recommend this for sensitive skin. i would buy again.  i have repurchased this twice.