Add a Photo

By FRESH
A skincare set featuring two Crème Ancienne products paired with the Soy Face Cleanser. Crème Ancienne, the ultimate in age delay, is proven to reduce the depth and length of wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and firmness, and provide instant, long-lasting hydration. Crème Ancienne Eye Cream is proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging, diminish puffiness and undereye circles, and provide supreme nourishment to the delicate eye area. The Soy Face Cleanser is an extra-gentle daily cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping the skin of essential moisture.This set contains:- 0.5 oz Crème Ancienne Eye Cream- 1 oz Crème Ancienne Cream- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Crème Ancienne couture skincare formula was inspired by the world's first cream created by Claude Galen, esteemed doctor to Emperor Marcus Aurelius, in the 2nd century A.D., to heal gladiators' wounds. To preserve its rich history and supreme quality, each jar is hand-blended and hand-filled in a European monastery. The precious waxes that give the cream its rich consistency require hand blending to maintain their delicate structures. They have varying melting points, absorbing into the skin at different rates to deliver continuous, long-lasting moisture.Research results:Crème Ancienne Eye Cream: According to an in vitro test, twice daily application for four weeks:- 100% of those tested reported a hydrating and nourishing effect- 94% felt crow's feet were less noticeable, skin felt softer, and the eye area was revitalized - 90% noticed a soothing effect
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this product as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a really nice light scent to it and my skin feels hydrated after cleansing with this. The only downfall for me is that my skin doesn't always feel deeply cleaned when using this.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Ridgeland, MS

This product was amazing! After trying it a couple of times I couldn't put it down. It help with adding moisture back into my skin. This is Definitely my go to product
janet j.
janet j.
Mobile, AL

I love this product it was a good value i like the fresh cucumber smell and its very gentle on my sensitive skin it did not cause me to break out or react to it
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
Brooklyn, Ny

The best smelling cleanser and it's super easy on your skin! I have sensitive skin and this cleanser never irritates but also does it's job
Dani M.
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL

I absolutely adore all of the FRESH products, especially the soy cleanser because it does a great job of cleaning your face and getting all of the dirt and grime that sits on it out. It also does a really nice job at brightening your face as well and giving it a more youthful appearance.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was not real impressed with the Fresh products. It was a good value to be able to get the bundle of products instead of individually priced so that part was nice. Otherwise I thought it had a strange smell and did not see any difference. I have received more results from cheaper products.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

This stuff really works!!!! It is so general on the skin to! I got it as a gift and I defiantly will buy it again after it is gone, it has really helped me!
Ania K.
Ania K.

This entire set is my skin care bible. Though I do like to mix it up every once in a while with a different brand, Fresh as a product line is amazing. The combination of the three, whether it is the face wash, facecream, or the under eye cream, will make your skin so happy.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE fresh soy face wash..it is my holy grail for makeup remover..
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA

Fresh is great when you pair it with the clarisonic cleaner. They do wonder's for your skin!

Join Now