Fresh Collection Old Spice Fresher Collection Fiji Scent Men’s Body Wash 473 mL Twin Pack

BY OLD SPICE

Lean back in your desk chair and think of a tropical place, such as Fiji. Can you smell it? You probably can’t, because your boss is watching you on those closed-circuit cameras. So wash your man body with Old Spice Fresher Collection Fiji Body Wash—before going to work, and while your boss smells like the inside of a closed-circuit camera booth, you’ll smell like tropical freshness and sunshine. Your body is about to be marooned on a pristine tropical island filled with the scents of palm trees, endangered species, exotic females, one dune buggy, and a lifetime supply of fireworks. The Fresher Collection—where freshness smells from. see more...

Leah G.
Rochester Hills
My husband uses this and he and I both absolutely love it! Definitely going to keep on buying it! Also looking for a sale. Even without the sale the price isn't bad. I personally like how is not an over powering smell.
Mercedes S.
Clear Lake, MN
I have been buying this for my husband for years now. We both love the smell and its a great price and a great brand. We find it at Walmart, Target, and even smaller stores. It seriously smells amazing. We will definitely keep buying this!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
It leaves my hubby smelling so good and I'll admit when I run out of my body wash I use his till I get to the store to buy mine 😂