Fresh Collection Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Men's Body Wash  21 fl oz

Fresh Collection Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Men's Body Wash 21 fl oz

BY OLD SPICE

From the tropical islands of Fiji, man created one of his greatest inventions: the hammock. Hammocks are what man would sleep in if it weren’t for women, who require sheets and pillows and spring mattresses. But even if you rise from one of these so-called beds, you can still retreat to the shower and wash yourself in the fresh “scent hammock” of Fiji Body Wash. see more...

Fresh Collection Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Men's Body Wash 21 fl oz
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My boyfriend has this body wash, as well as the matching shampoo and conditioner. He really likes the smell. It stays on him all day if he showers in the morning. It's not too strong and is a subtle fresh scent. The price is awesome for this product too.
Whitney R.
This antiperspirant has the best scent! It lasts for most of the day on me and I sweat a lot! It’s reasonably priced and sometimes they have 2 packs. Definitely recommend!
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I buy this for my husband and son. I really like the scent and it leaves their skin clean and smelling good! It is not drying either. Which is great for my son as he never remembers to lotion! With this, he doesn't have to. He likes that he gets to "smell manly" after showering (he is 8). Lol
My fiance has used this body wash. He said he didn't like the smell much, and it left a film on his body afterwards that he couldn't scrub off. This is the kind of body wash that you have to have an acquired taste and scent for. My fiance doesn't recommend it because of the residue left behind.
julie G.
Eden, NY
I bought this for my fiance and he loved it. This smells so good and he said it lathers up quite well.Said it wasnt harsh but it was strong enough to clean off the dirt. I bought this at walmart.I will be looking for this at christmas time in gift packages.
Tabatha S.
Malmö, Skane
This stuff smells so great, I sometimes steal some from my boyfriend. It makes my skin feel so soft too. I did take off one star because I'm not too fond of the list of ingredients in this product, I usually use more natural products. However I only use it every so often so I'm not super worried.
Jasmine Y.
Smells delicious! My bf switches between this and Dove Men products and I have to say that I can't pick between the two. The price is great for the size and they usually have sales or deals on this brand.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
Love this body wash and scent. I use it on a shower puff/loofah and it suds up very nicely. The scent engulfs my entire bathroom. It's floral but manly so it's good for every gender. I always feel clean after using this!
Jackie F.
San Francisco, CA
My husband tried this body wash and he thinks it feels nice on your skin and I liked the scent more than his usual body wash. It gave him a smoothing finish and over time softened his skin. The regrowth didn't feel as rough after a while
Savannah Z.
Lincoln, NE
This body wash smells great and leaves your skin feeling refreshed with its energizing scent. My boyfriend always smells great after using this product
Alexandria Q.
Pulaski , TN
Looking for a good body wash for my husband. How does this smell and is it good on the skin