fresh Cocoa Exfoliating Body Soap

by Fresh

Cocoa Exfoliating Body Soap Is A Euphoric, Daily Cleansing Experience For The Skin And The Senses. A Blend Of Natural Cocoa And Coconut Shell Powders Gently Buffs Away Dull Skin While Cocoa And Shea Butters Help Nourish And Soften For Radiant Skin. The Triple-milled Soap’s Seductive Scent, Luxurious Lather, And Visible Skin-smoothing Results Will Satisfy Any Craving For A Beautiful Body.

How To Use:

Massage Over Wet Skin And Rinse. Can Be Used Daily.

Sodium Palmate,Sodium Palm Kernelate,Aqua (Water),Parfum (Fragrance),Theobroma,Cacao (Cocoa) Shell Powder,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder,Palm Acid,Glycerin,Palm Kernel Acid,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium Edta,Tetrasodium Etidronate,Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides),Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides),Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides),Bht

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fresh Cocoa Exfoliating Body Soap!
Product Highlights
“This is my go to body scurb. I have very dry skin and once a week I like to exfoliate my skin to keep it smooth and healthy. Fresh doesn't only use ingredients that are good for your body, but i also heard that they were cruelty free! ” in reviews
Seneca, SC
This is such a good exfoliating body wash bar! It really keeps my skin smooth and soft. It has such a good smell as well. The packing is out of this world. I love this product so much!
Iowa City, IA
I am a beauty collector (cough *hoarder* cough), so I have tried a TON of products--but this surprisingly turned into one of my best purchases at Sephora. Every time I stop in, I pick up at least 3 of these. I never thought I'd be so pumped about soap, so let me try to explain why. In the shower, before shaving, you should exfoliate. It's important to do this BEFORE, because shaving exacerbates sensitivity in your skin; which, when paired with an exfoliant, can cause burning and redness. This is where my issues arise. Any of the dozen body exfoliators I've tried (ranging from drugstore to Josie Maran) have all had the same issue: they clog my razor 😵. This happens from the viscous oil in these products. But... fresh Cocoa Exfoliating Body Soap doesn't. Not one bit. So that's where the necessity came in for this product. But what really sold me on it was the scent. No joke I sometimes just go to my shower to smell this soap. It's luxurious and intoxicating. I love using it. Also, another added benefit for those of us that have KP (those little bumps on the back of arms and legs caused by over production of keratin)--it greatly reduced visability! If I could give only five sephora products five stars, this would be one of them. Go give it a try--you can thank me later :).
This soap not only had a luxurious smell and feel to it beforehand using it, but it felt even better in the shower and lathered nicely on the skin. My skin was soft, supple, and smooth after just the first use and it exfoliated my skin perfectly for shaving. I even used this on my face and I didn't break out! I will definitely buy again!
Jamaica, NY
This soap is highly recommend if you have really itchy skin. I love it. When I got it the price was good so idk about now. I used it everyday, it just smell so good and soft.
Astoria, NY
I must say I loveeeee all of fresh products especially because they are organic and everybody can use it since it's not going to irritate your skin. But this soap smells amazing like cocoa and since i exfoliate every 2 days this bad boy last about 1 and a half.
Brooklyn, NY
use this sap to keep my neck and shoulders looking smooth and feeling soft. If you have a guy or girl in your life who loves getting close this will set your skin right and have them loving your smooth soft skin.. trust m2
Tulsa, OK
This smells like chocolate, vanilla, and coffee. It also has fresh coffee grounds. I have used this myself and given this away as gifts. Compared to the sugar scrub this is much cheaper and lasts much longer. So the better deal and is better for your skin
Duluth, GA
I LOVED how this smelled. It didn't lather, but that doesn't bother me. It cleaned well. It made me break out in hives so I had to stop using it, but I am hypersensitive and break out in hives often. I definitely recommend this product, it was great while I could use it.
Cheney, WA
This is a wonderful exfoliant bar!!! It's very chuncky so you don't have to worry about it melting away fast! It is also very gental on the skin and it leaves your skin feeling sooooooo smooth!! And The Sent Is Also Great

Looking for your answer?