BY FRESH

Citron De Vigne Eau De Parfum Is A Sparkling Citrus Scent Inspired By France’s Champagne Region Housed In An Artisanal Glass Bottle.

• Top Notes: Neroli, Bitter Orange, Pink Grapefruit
  • Middle Notes: Fresh’s Pinot Noir Accord, Jasmine Tea Leaves, Lemongrass
  • Bottom Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer K.
Lyons, KS
This fragrance is perfect. Fresh fragrances are not overly strong and fade gracefully throughout the day. I layer this one with the oval soap and lotion to get a stronger fragrance. I work closely with other people and do not want that "bathed in cologne" scent. This is so light and fresh that even with layering, is not overwhelming. The scent is citrus with a fresh floral after the citrus fades. When I put this scent on in the morning, I take a deep breath and smile. It is the most amazing scent for everyday.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
You guys! This stuff smells BOMBBBBBB. My friend and I were at Sephora and I didn't even know that Fresh made perfume! I sprayed this on her out of curiosity and I was immediately impressed! This stuff smells sooo good and it stayed on the remainder of the evening and it wasn't too strong! I love this smell is so much and definitely recommend it!
Andrea G.
This is the perfect scent for the person so wants a nice  natural scent with no artificial ingredients. The smell is not overwhelming. One spray all you need making this bottle last you a long time . I recommend it to everyone , especially teens who are starting to get into perfumes. This is a way great to start .
Jessica B.
Not the worst fragrance but not my favorite in the world. Ulta is where I ended up getting this and it wasn't to mo long ago. I bought it because the price was okay and it was my first time smelling it and using it. I don't think I'll buy it again because it's just not something I fell in love with
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you enjoy fresh and crisp scents, this is for you! It's currently one of my favorites. I had not considered Fresh for fragrances but I smelled a tester of this in Sephora and was hooked. If you like Dolce and Gabbanna Light Blue, you'll most likely enjoy this.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Light and fresh scent that is perfect for spring and summer. Purchased it from Sephora a little bit ago for the first time after having used the rose one. A little goes a long way, so it's worth the spurge and still winds up cheaper than a bottle of perfume.
Kayla C.
I love this perfume. It is long lasting and it smile wonderful. I love it because it is girly and sweet but not like the corny candy smile perfume. I love it because it's refreshing and nature. The only thing I want is it will come in a bigger size
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Shannon S.
San Francisco
This is a very clean, light, and refreshing scent. I've actually purchased both the fragrance and shower gel in this scent. The packaging is simple and clean, just like all the other Fresh products. These products don't try too hard.
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
ALL OF THE HEART EYE EMOJIS FOR THIS PERFUME!! It's so delicious and clean, and I feel like it's been missing all my life. I bought this online through fresh.com and would def recommend for anyone looking for a fresh, pretty scent