BY FRESH

Citron de Vigne Eau de Parfum is a sparkling citrus scent inspired by France's Champagne region housed in an artisanal glass bottle. Notes:- Top notes: neroli, bitter orange, pink grapefruit- Middle notes: fresh's pinot noir accord, jasmine tea leaves, lemongrass- Bottom notes: patchouli, sandalwood, amber."Upon returning from a special trip to France's Champagne vineyards, I shared the tales of my travels with Lev. The whole experience of being there - the rich scent of the earth, the sweet-smelling grapes, the luscious taste of superior champagne - was truly magical. Lev was instantly inspired and developed a bespoke fragrance experience to commemorate my trip." Alina Roytberg, fresh Co-founder. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh 'Citron de Vigne' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 672580. see more...

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Jennifer K.
Lyons, KS
This fragrance is perfect. Fresh fragrances are not overly strong and fade gracefully throughout the day. I layer this one with the oval soap and lotion to get a stronger fragrance. I work closely with other people and do not want that "bathed in cologne" scent. This is so light and fresh that even with layering, is not overwhelming. The scent is citrus with a fresh floral after the citrus fades. When I put this scent on in the morning, I take a deep breath and smile. It is the most amazing scent for everyday.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and fresh scent that is perfect for spring and summer. Purchased it from Sephora a little bit ago for the first time after having used the rose one. A little goes a long way, so it's worth the spurge and still winds up cheaper than a bottle of perfume.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you enjoy fresh and crisp scents, this is for you! It's currently one of my favorites. I had not considered Fresh for fragrances but I smelled a tester of this in Sephora and was hooked. If you like Dolce and Gabbanna Light Blue, you'll most likely enjoy this.
Susie Y.
Troy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell. It's super light and fresh. It's really unique. It lasts all day. The bottle is beautiful and simple. The smell is very light and fresh, it's very floral. I'm not sure of any improvements
Nichole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. Hands down have to be one of my favorite scents. I put this on in the morning and it last throughout the day. I get so many people asking what am I wearing.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice and refreshing citrus-y scent. Doesn't overwhelm, and the scent lasts pretty well throughout the day. A tiny bit on the pricey side, but if you love the scent, it's worth it.
Nicole S.
Sonora, CA
As a perfume JUNKY, this crisp and clean scent is a staple! I love the packaging, the scent, everything! It's well... FRESH!
caroline s.
toronto, ON
This is my everyday perfume. It's subtle, bright, clean, and feminine. I love it all year round, even in the heat of the summer it's amazing! I only wish it lasted longer on my skin!Fresh 'Citron de Vigne' Eau de Parfum