BY FRESH

Capricorn Zodiac Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with the caramel and sweet citrus scent of sugar. The soap is hand-wrapped in lime green artisanal paper with an illustration of the Capricorn symbol, and finished with a delicate wire tied around a quartz stone.

Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I wasn't really digging this soap, the scent is okay but honestly I was expecting more from this brand since generally they have a really good grasp on what goes well together. Sent aside this product is really refreshing to the skin and makes you feel very moisturised I'd say it's really good for all skin types
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
I’ve been buying all of these. They are awesome, and I am not a soap person. When I say that, I mean that most soaps break my hands out horribly. This one doesn’t, and I will definitely continue to purchase.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These oval soaps are all amazing. Each has its own scent and they are not irritating in my skin. The zodiac packaging makes these great gifts Nybtime of the year. Very unique and customizable.
Michelle W.
San Francisco, CA
Fresh is a great brand so when they came out with this I had to pick it up! The soap smells amazing and it has all of the horoscope signs! It's pretty cute, everyone has one for their sign.  The smell is amazing and it lasts a long time. Definitely work the money! Works best with a loofa
Bath & Body Works® Bath Lillys Poufs
Paola c.
This soap smells so good, even in the package. It looks nice as a decorative soap, although just as good out of the package and being used. Smells so good. The wrapping of it is a little stone with wire through it and a thick paper surrounding the soap. It looks so pretty it hurt to open.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles
I have only used this product once but I can say from the time I have used it I thought it was great it left my skin very nice and fresh! The scent was pleasant I'm really picky when it comes to aroma and this was not bad. Overall I would recommend this product!
Jayne W.
Laredo , TX
My mom loves to try different kinds of soap bars and my mom bought me this one. I love how is makes my skin but I don’t really enjoy this sent.
melisa h.
Syracuse
Anything and everything Fresh product is amazing, it works for all skin types. You can purchase this at sephora and it's great for your skin.
Robert L.
charlottesville
Smells great. Is subtle and soft. Gentle or light exploitation. The price is high for a soap. But is a nice treat for yourself.
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Received this as a gift. Omg love all products from FRESH. Great scent. Soap is not drying
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
What is this used for?
Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
Is there a Leo soap?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Anyone else not a fan of the packaging?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone have the Scorpio info? It cuts off.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this a good soap for oily skin?

Sephora