fresh Cannabis Santal Eau De Parfum

Cannabis Santal Eau De Parfum Is A Sensual Woodsy Fragrance That Captures The Raw Energy Of Desire Housed In An Artisanal Glass Bottle.

• Top Notes: Bergamot, Brazilian Orange, Black Plum
  • Middle Notes: Patchouli, Cannabis Accord, Rose
  • Bottom Notes: Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk

Buy on Sephora*
Amy S.
Yummy! When I first started wearing this fragrance years ago, it was marketed to both men and women. It's now listed as a men's fragrance, but I still wear it and get more compliments than I ever have with any other fragrance. I love how it smells. Warm and not at all overpowering. Would be a great gift for the holidays and it has a matching candle.
elizabeth r.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I really liked this perfume when I first bought it. The packaging is adorable and it was small enough to travel with. I had it for a year or so and I felt like the fragrance started to change. Ended up giving it to a friend who liked it.
Rosalie C.
THIS PERFUME IS EVERYTHING. It is such a unique and LOVELY smelling scent. I've been wearing it for years and people constantly comment on how good I smell. A girl at work actually bought it for herself too (kind of a copycat move but whatever). I'll continue wearing this for as long as I can.
cory A.
Love this fragrance - it's definitely different and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's a very unique, woody oriental fragrance that has great sillage and longevity. I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day. Im a repeat buyer of this when I go to Sephora.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
This is such a unique fragrance! I really like it but my husband thinks it's not very feminine so I don't wear it as much...to be fair I believe it is a unisex fragrance. It's very woodsy and earthy and rich.
Jannette M.
The scent smells like a male cologne but I heard it was unisex and when I tried it the scent changed on my skin and I couldn't stop smelling myself! It smells so good, I'm between spicy and sweet. It's a very sensual scent
Amanda L.
River Falls, WI
One of my personal favorite perfumes. I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this scent, though I get a lot of strange looks when I tell them the name. This fragrance sits lightly on the skin and does need to be reapplied as the day progresses, but I highly recommend this as a daily scent.

Hints of Patchouli, vanilla and magnolia. Very clean but woodsy scent.

Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This entire line is amazing! The quality of this product is good. Everything smells so good and best of all it works!! The results are good. I recommend it to everyone
Jazmine H.
The scent smells great. The whole product itself is amazing. It's also long lasting
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
This is the only perfume I will wear, it smells fantastic! Nothing like any other perfume I have ever worn.

The scent is deep and musky, but not overpowering. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in 2 convenient sizes. I would highly recommend if you haven't tried this already!
Ja'hna J.