BY FRESH

Cannabis Santal Eau De Parfum Is A Sensual Woodsy Fragrance That Captures The Raw Energy Of Desire Housed In An Artisanal Glass Bottle.

• Top Notes: Bergamot, Brazilian Orange, Black Plum
  • Middle Notes: Patchouli, Cannabis Accord, Rose
  • Bottom Notes: Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk

Buy on Sephora*
Amy S.
Yummy! When I first started wearing this fragrance years ago, it was marketed to both men and women. It's now listed as a men's fragrance, but I still wear it and get more compliments than I ever have with any other fragrance. I love how it smells. Warm and not at all overpowering. Would be a great gift for the holidays and it has a matching candle.
Karyn K.
Burlington
This stuff is dreamy.  If you like dark, woody, musky scents, you totally have to try this.  It's unisex, but non offensive and a good option for day or night.  I always get compliments when I wear this.  It's the perfect scent for fall and winter, and always leaves me feeling warm.
elizabeth r.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I really liked this perfume when I first bought it. The packaging is adorable and it was small enough to travel with. I had it for a year or so and I felt like the fragrance started to change. Ended up giving it to a friend who liked it.
Rosalie C.
THIS PERFUME IS EVERYTHING. It is such a unique and LOVELY smelling scent. I've been wearing it for years and people constantly comment on how good I smell. A girl at work actually bought it for herself too (kind of a copycat move but whatever). I'll continue wearing this for as long as I can.
Hannah S.
I am a fan of more unisex fragrances, particularly ones that have the spicy scent of cannabis inspired products. I am a huge fan of this scent, and use it regularly. It has pretty great longevity and sticks around subtly all day. If you like more spicy, musky scents, this is perfect.
cory A.
Love this fragrance - it's definitely different and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's a very unique, woody oriental fragrance that has great sillage and longevity. I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day. Im a repeat buyer of this when I go to Sephora.
Kaitlyn M.
I know Fresh scent profiles may be a tad exotic sounding for some but they are very wearable. I love this scent especially and get compliments whenever I use ANY Fresh perfume. I do wish they would bring back some of my all time favorite scents like sugar lemon and cannabis roses.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
this perfume can truly get rid of any smell. I purchased mine online and the shipping was extremely fast. Soon I will be running out and I'm wanting to purchase a new one. A little on the expensive side but I think it's worth it
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
This is such a unique fragrance! I really like it but my husband thinks it's not very feminine so I don't wear it as much...to be fair I believe it is a unisex fragrance. It's very woodsy and earthy and rich.
Shekinah R.
Very good product! Smells really good too! Very pretty packaging! A+! I'm a first time user! But will definitely use again! The scent is very very good! And I will totally buy it again!!!!!!
Ja'hna J.