fresh Cannabis Santal Candle

by Fresh

Cannabis Santal Candle offers a rich blend of patchouli, chocolate, and a cannabis accord for an air of intimacy and sensuality. It fills even the largest of rooms with this addictive, long-lasting scent and can be combined with other Fresh Candles to create different moods throughout the home. It is made with a premium, lead-free wick and a combination of the finest natural oils and waxes to ensure a clean burn and even fragrance dispersal.

How To Use:

• To extend your candle’s sensorial experience, follow these care guidelines:
  • Do not allow your candle to burn for more than two hours at a time.
  • Trim the wick before re-lighting your candle; it should never be longer than ¼ inch.
  • Preserve your candle’s scent and prevent dust and particles from getting into the wax by replacing the lid after extinguishing it.
  • Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not allow the candle to burn completely down to the bottom of the glass.

Does this candle have good throw? Meaning, does it fill a room with scent? Also, is there a lot of wax left after it is done?
Where can I buy this? Is there a website?
Does this candle leave a really harsh smell?? I don't like anything TOO strong
Start your review of fresh Cannabis Santal Candle!
OMG! This one candle makes my entire first floor of my home smell so good! Just one candle not multiples like with other brands! I love Fresh they always have the best in skin care and now this candle is my must have! I am stocking up on these to even give as gifts!
Citra, FL
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Minnetonka, MN
Fresh is such a lovely brand for many things, but this candle is just amazing. The scent is just that—fresh! This candle gives you that dilemma of opening it right away from excitement and waiting because you don't want to ruin the adorable packaging!
I love my fresh candles! The smell smells AMAZING! I do wish that the smell was a little stronger... lasted a little longer. But, I just love the scent so much. Everyone that comes over always asks what kind of candle it is and loves the scent as well. I have one in a couple rooms in the house. Love them!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I went into the fresh store that used to be at the grove in Los Angeles a while back and they had these burning inside. Absolutely gorgeous scents! The sage one is divine! The packaging is adorable too!
Hopewell Jct, NY
I'd say no. Yes, it's a nice scent with an average throw....but there are many other candle brands out there that have the same (if not better) quality of candle for at least half the price. If you have the money, sure - go for it. If you're on a budget, I'd say pass on this candle, it's really not worth the price tag.
Lake Balboa, CA
Crazy expensive but the packaging is gorgeous, the candle smells amazing and it burns super clean. I only bring mine out on special occasions but if it was cheaper than I would definitely but them all the time!
Santa Rosa, CA
I have to agree with the other reviewer, while this is a very pleasant candle, the price point makes it a lot less desirable. I know of plenty candles that are soy based, which are a lot more inexpensive.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
I love these candles. They have a clean burn and last a long time. The glass containers are super cute to have around the house and they go with whatever decorating style you might have. I buy these as gifts for friends birthdays or house warming parties.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...