BY FRESH

Cannabis Santal Candle offers a rich blend of patchouli, chocolate, and a cannabis accord for an air of intimacy and sensuality. It fills even the largest of rooms with this addictive, long-lasting scent and can be combined with other Fresh Candles to create different moods throughout the home. It is made with a premium, lead-free wick and a combination of the finest natural oils and waxes to ensure a clean burn and even fragrance dispersal.

How To Use:

• To extend your candle’s sensorial experience, follow these care guidelines:
  • Do not allow your candle to burn for more than two hours at a time.
  • Trim the wick before re-lighting your candle; it should never be longer than ¼ inch.
  • Preserve your candle’s scent and prevent dust and particles from getting into the wax by replacing the lid after extinguishing it.
  • Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not allow the candle to burn completely down to the bottom of the glass.

Erica D.
Citra, FL
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Meg P.
Waukesha, WI
Fresh is such a lovely brand for many things, but this candle is just amazing. The scent is just that—fresh! This candle gives you that dilemma of opening it right away from excitement and waiting because you don't want to ruin the adorable packaging!
Tiffany F.
I love my fresh candles! The smell smells AMAZING! I do wish that the smell was a little stronger... lasted a little longer. But, I just love the scent so much. Everyone that comes over always asks what kind of candle it is and loves the scent as well. I have one in a couple rooms in the house. Love them!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I went into the fresh store that used to be at the grove in Los Angeles a while back and they had these burning inside. Absolutely gorgeous scents! The sage one is divine! The packaging is adorable too!
Sarah M.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I'd say no. Yes, it's a nice scent with an average throw....but there are many other candle brands out there that have the same (if not better) quality of candle for at least half the price. If you have the money, sure - go for it. If you're on a budget, I'd say pass on this candle, it's really not worth the price tag.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
Crazy expensive but the packaging is gorgeous, the candle smells amazing and it burns super clean. I only bring mine out on special occasions but if it was cheaper than I would definitely but them all the time!
Krista A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have to agree with the other reviewer, while this is a very pleasant candle, the price point makes it a lot less desirable. I know of plenty candles that are soy based, which are a lot more inexpensive.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
I love these candles. They have a clean burn and last a long time. The glass containers are super cute to have around the house and they go with whatever decorating style you might have. I buy these as gifts for friends birthdays or house warming parties.
Emily M.
These are clean burning and clean, highly scented candles. The have matching fragrances and soaps for most of them. You should definitely check out Fresh if you haven't already!
Melissa F.
Manassas , VA
For $50 is this candle really worth it? What's the burning time and does the smell travel throughout your house?
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
Where can I buy this? The scent sounds amazing!
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
Are they more for Decoration or to actually light and make your room smell good?
Cassandra B.
Tampa, FL
How long does this product last?
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
What is the average burn time for these candles?