BY FRESH

This classic scent for men is a sensual, masculine blend of rich fruits like kumquat and dark plum mingled with patchouli, magnolia, chocolate, vetiver, and vanilla musk. It's a memorable scent that leaves a lasting impression. Notes: Wild Strawberries, Kumquat, Dark Plum, Patchouli, Magnolia, Rose, Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk. Style: Memorable. Masculine. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
Burlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is dreamy.  If you like dark, woody, musky scents, you totally have to try this.  It's unisex, but non offensive and a good option for day or night.  I always get compliments when I wear this.  It's the perfect scent for fall and winter, and always leaves me feeling warm.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of more unisex fragrances, particularly ones that have the spicy scent of cannabis inspired products. I am a huge fan of this scent, and use it regularly. It has pretty great longevity and sticks around subtly all day. If you like more spicy, musky scents, this is perfect.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know Fresh scent profiles may be a tad exotic sounding for some but they are very wearable. I love this scent especially and get compliments whenever I use ANY Fresh perfume. I do wish they would bring back some of my all time favorite scents like sugar lemon and cannabis roses.
amanda a.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
this perfume can truly get rid of any smell. I purchased mine online and the shipping was extremely fast. Soon I will be running out and I'm wanting to purchase a new one. A little on the expensive side but I think it's worth it
Shekinah R.
Shekinah R.
Very good product! Smells really good too! Very pretty packaging! A+! I'm a first time user! But will definitely use again! The scent is very very good! And I will totally buy it again!!!!!!
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything that smells like 420 is amazing to me! Highly recommend this amazing scent for every day smokers so you can say 'that's my perfume!!!'
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Brighton
Deep woodsy/ musky smell that stayed on my skin for several hours. Strong scent that required small amount during application.
Kristen
Kristen
If your looking for an earthy, warm yet sweet scent look no further. This fragrance will wear for hours and gets better with time.
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome I love the smell and I love how long it lasts I trust fresh as a brand