BY FRESH

This classic scent for men is a sensual, masculine blend of rich fruits like kumquat and dark plum mingled with patchouli, magnolia, chocolate, vetiver, and vanilla musk. It's a memorable scent that leaves a lasting impression. Notes: Wild Strawberries, Kumquat, Dark Plum, Patchouli, Magnolia, Rose, Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk. Style: Memorable. Masculine. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephen K.
Todd
Superb product. I was worried about this smelling like pot, which I dont like and am against, but it smells absolutely fantastic. Product feels manly yet also could probably be for woman.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
Despite it's name (which I admit, is one of the reasons I bought it), it does not smell like cannabis at all. I get more of the spicy, chocolatey, patchouli smell. It's definitely a standout perfume - a cologne, almost. It is definitely a unisex perfume great for fall. I don't wear this very often because I prefer floral, rosy scents so I gave this to my SO and he smells great. :D No losses here!
Ja'hna J.