BY FRESH

This classic scent for men is a sensual, masculine blend of rich fruits like kumquat and dark plum mingled with patchouli, magnolia, chocolate, vetiver, and vanilla musk. It's a memorable scent that leaves a lasting impression. Notes: Wild Strawberries, Kumquat, Dark Plum, Patchouli, Magnolia, Rose, Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musk. Style: Memorable. Masculine. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jannette M.
The scent smells like a male cologne but I heard it was unisex and when I tried it the scent changed on my skin and I couldn't stop smelling myself! It smells so good, I'm between spicy and sweet. It's a very sensual scent
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This entire line is amazing! The quality of this product is good. Everything smells so good and best of all it works!! The results are good. I recommend it to everyone
Jazmine H.
The scent smells great. The whole product itself is amazing. It's also long lasting
cory A.
Love this fragrance - it's definitely different and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's a very unique, woody oriental fragrance that has great sillage and longevity. I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day. Im a repeat buyer of this when I go to Sephora.
elizabeth r.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I really liked this perfume when I first bought it. The packaging is adorable and it was small enough to travel with. I had it for a year or so and I felt like the fragrance started to change. Ended up giving it to a friend who liked it.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
This is such a unique fragrance! I really like it but my husband thinks it's not very feminine so I don't wear it as much...to be fair I believe it is a unisex fragrance. It's very woodsy and earthy and rich.
Amanda L.
River Falls, WI
One of my personal favorite perfumes. I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this scent, though I get a lot of strange looks when I tell them the name. This fragrance sits lightly on the skin and does need to be reapplied as the day progresses, but I highly recommend this as a daily scent.

Hints of Patchouli, vanilla and magnolia. Very clean but woodsy scent.

IT DOES NOT SMELL LIKE CANNABIS (in any way.)
Rosalie C.
THIS PERFUME IS EVERYTHING. It is such a unique and LOVELY smelling scent. I've been wearing it for years and people constantly comment on how good I smell. A girl at work actually bought it for herself too (kind of a copycat move but whatever). I'll continue wearing this for as long as I can.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
If you like a light floral scent then this is not the one for you. It has a very strong smell and a little will go a long way and lasts all day. i enjoy using this one during the colder months as the smell is spicy and warm. it doesn't hurt that it has an interesting name as well. Definitely a good conversation starter.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
This is the only perfume I will wear, it smells fantastic! Nothing like any other perfume I have ever worn.

The scent is deep and musky, but not overpowering. The packaging is beautiful and it comes in 2 convenient sizes. I would highly recommend if you haven't tried this already!
Ja'hna J.